Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy is awesome...don't know what some of YA talking about :lol

Him and Starboost as of now >>>> the rest of the HPP

In HK, the retail price has dropped below
PO price by almost 20%!
May be people are not satisfied with the
fact that weathering is a lot less than
that shown on the prototype.

PO price by almost 20%!

I sold mine to a buddy for $250 USD.

Can fetch a brand new one for $325 USD from many stores in Hong Kong.

PO price by almost 20%!

Wouldn't it also be due to how big this guy is? With how small most HK shops are I would assume they want to get this guy out of inventory because of how much room he takes up.

At the prices people are saying they see I don't know why they don't pick them up and throw them on eBay (or the stores selling them put them there). There's not one at a bin within 125 bucks of those prices. They are all right around 400 before shipping. Or more.

Igor's around 4.5kg... let's say additional packaging brings it up to 6kg....it's 9600 yen (USD80) by EMS to the US

Out of morbid curiosity I went through the cart process to see what shipping would actually be but they make you complete the transaction before they quote you shipping, which is odd.

Not brave enough to try out of the possibility of shipping being a lot more.

Out of morbid curiosity I went through the cart process to see what shipping would actually be but they make you complete the transaction before they quote you shipping, which is odd.

Not brave enough to try out of the possibility of shipping being a lot more.

Well the SOP as I've experienced, they would take a day to get back to you on the shipping, and you may have maybe 2 (or 3) options in regards to the shipping (parcel/SAL/EMS), select the shipping and pay as the paypal invoice is generated, @mi@mi something overcharge the shipping little... sometimes under...

Well the SOP as I've experienced, they would take a day to get back to you on the shipping, and you may have maybe 2 (or 3) options in regards to the shipping (parcel/SAL/EMS), select the shipping and pay as the paypal invoice is generated, @mi@mi something overcharge the shipping little... sometimes under...

What if it's too high and you want to cancel? Can you do so or do you just not finish the order?

What if it's too high and you want to cancel? Can you do so or do you just not finish the order?
You could already know the approximate charged shipping, by the weight of the product, you could refer to the EMS charge table (or others) on Japan-Post.... So the shipping would not be a "surprise" if you did some calculations.

If you don't go through with the order you'll be black-listed, e-mail, name and address.... especially if your're not a frequent buyer, if you are, requests could be considered.

F it for that price I bit. If shipping is insane whatever I'll cancel. I don't order from amiami much anymore anywya. Getting Igor for under $400 would he sweet.

Back