Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally opened mine up today and I'm really happy with it. When I saw him in the styrofoam I had the same feeling as when I opened up Hulk--just unbelievable how big he is when you have him in-hand.

that good eh?

Yes sur! :)

orson_zpse1860b28.gif

I'm working on the Hot Toys Igor review today - but I got no instructions in the box. Gah! Where's the battery compartments? And while we're at it, what do the instructions say about the waist joint?

So I received Igor last week but was able to take it out the box today. So this my first Hot Toys figure ever (or any high end figure for that matter since I only collect PFs) and I'm very happy with it. Kinda sucks that I never got into Iron Man Hot Toys figure but I guess that's a good thing since I really do not have the space to have all of the Mark Suits on display. This thing would definitely look awesome next to the Hulkbuster once that is released.

B7899AE9-0D9F-4F33-AFCF-C70C771B3291.jpg

So I received Igor last week but was able to take it out the box today. So this my first Hot Toys figure ever (or any high end figure for that matter since I only collect PFs) and I'm very happy with it. Kinda sucks that I never got into Iron Man Hot Toys figure but I guess that's a good thing since I really do not have the space to have all of the Mark Suits on display. This thing would definitely look awesome next to the Hulkbuster once that is released.

Couldn't agree more! Looks great, man! :clap

Congrats on your first figure! :rock

Sweet pose, looks familiar! ;)

I want Igor but I might fall into HPP hell and ill be stuck with 42 IM suits and an empty bank account.

I want Igor but I might fall into HPP hell and ill be stuck with 42 IM suits and an empty bank account.

:lol I'm just sticking with the ones I like. I really don't want all 42 suits, which is surprising since I'm usually very OCD about completing the lines

Back