Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hulk Buster will not be a Power Pose, the Mark XLII Power Pose, Mark XXXV Red Snapper have not sold very well. Why would they make it a Power Pose?

I would buy it, red snapper was a huge surprise and not one minute has gone by that I regreted getting it

I'm still confused when it comes to all these versions of figures, what's wrong with power pose as apose to what ever else they might make it as??? Just want to know really as I'm happy with my Red Snapper, the only thing that bugged me was the stupid mid air effect rod for the base BUT I doubt very much we'll even get a base or support rod for the Hulkbuster. :)

The knocks against the PP series are limited articulation (Mark XLII) and an off-center, fixed pose (Red Snapper). Most collectors don't like limits on articulation because it feels like you're getting half a figure, or even a statue.

The knocks against the PP series are limited articulation (Mark XLII) and an off-center, fixed pose (Red Snapper). Most collectors don't like limits on articulation because it feels like you're getting half a figure, or even a statue.

Yeah, no point in getting a figure really if it's limited in what it can do..., well at least at these prices I mean.

The fact is there will be an abundance of Hulk Buster Statues from other companies, like Sideshow, ARTfx, Kotobukiya, Gentle Giants. Theres really no need for another one

Power Pose Hulk Buster? No thanks! That said, I've never seen a PP figure in person, and the Red Snapper looks decent, so if that comes to be the only incarnation I suppose it'd be best to keep an open mind.

Power Pose Hulk Buster? No thanks! That said, I've never seen a PP figure in person, and the Red Snapper looks decent, so if that comes to be the only incarnation I suppose it'd be best to keep an open mind.

Agreed

Power pose would be way more acceptable if it actually meant lower prices :lol

the RS is PP but basically an MMS and the price was close to the same anyway. with that id rather pony up another $50 for torso articulation vs Power pose

edit: your sig looks broken

I didnt think the MK42 Power Pose was bad, it looks great, but its not as good as the figure, Red Snapper is great too, but with Hulkbuster I think it would be best if it was a figure, mostly due to the possibilities in posing with Hulk

Back