Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
U can see it is rubber form YankeesFanboy's video. I hope this one is not final product. :pray:

The video was shot by Budget Stark about a week ago. It's the final product and it's about to drop in HK any day now, so this is the Igor people are gonna get.

And LipSmack owns pretty much all of the armors, so if he says it's not rubber, I'd take him at his word.

its not rubber...

its a PVC and it will be fine, Blue doesnt fade like red, keep it out of the sunlight

Thank you for that sir, I do like it when someone shares positive information rather than doom & gloom..., my figure won't be in the sun light. :)

I was set to get Starboost and starlord on my own but got them both for Xmas! Now I have some disposable income and I'm unsure if I should pick up Igor or Han/Chewie pack coming out...lol

Wat to do!!?

I was set to get Starboost and starlord on my own but got them both for Xmas! Now I have some disposable income and I'm unsure if I should pick up Igor or Han/Chewie pack coming out...lol

Wat to do!!?

If it means anything, Igor's about to be released. Han and Chewie are slated for April but summer is more likely.

Tell me about it lmao

Wat to do!!?

I'd say go with Igor..., personal preference though. ;) Not really a fan of how Han & Chewie are looking either though, nice enough figures but the likenesses are off.

They have 0 feedback as a seller and 2 as a buyer from over a year ago, plus they're selling it as a preorder so I'm going to suggest staying away from it.

Back