Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love seeing all the pics! Really looking forward to getting Igor in my collection. He looks amazing IMO--the differences from the prototype look like stuff I can deal with. A lot of stuff that people complain about after the production piece is revealed is stuff I don't see when the figure is on my shelf. Unless his faceplate is installed upside down I think it'll be ok. **crosses fingers that faceplate does not arrive installed upside down**

Ah Igor and Starboost finally shipped and my most anticipated and sought after gunmetal Mark III arrives tomorrow most excellent!!!!

Congrats on the pickup! You are now part of a very small and mental club for collecting all the suits!:lol

We should make badges!:hi5:

It is a great armor. You will love it when you see it in hand.

No problem!

white-men-can-t-jump-dunk-o.gif

Still my fave hoops movie of all time :rock

9-foot hoop? Or trampoline? :lol

Hoosiers is mine. But when it comes to sports comedies and buddy comedies, WMCJ is pretty hard to top.

:lol

Hoosiers is great, but the comedies always take the cake for me. WMCJ for hoops, Major League (with Sheen and Snipes) for baseball over Field of Dreams, etc. ;)

Man this bad boy is delayed til March??? What gives?

I'm going to have to sell mine anyway. Plan to unbox to make sure it works, take a few pics and box back up to sell - probably selling most of my IM collection... now I'm going to have to wait until March or April though since I wanted to get pics of all of them before they fly off. I've simply run out of display space and need money more than I need figures, funny how reality intrudes like that, isn't it? I had really planned to keep him when I ordered over a year ago.
Why buy this if you're going to resell it? He won't sell out for 2 years, so if you need to unload him relatively shortly you'll be taking a loss. :dunno

Last edited:
How many figures (Iron Man) have rubber pants? It's been bugging me about this figure because of the fade issue (that & WHY use it at all)? I know Play Imaginative have done it with their mark VII figure so I'm guessing 2 companies doing this must mean there's a reason for it & I'd like to know what that might be?

I didn't plan to resell. Things changed a lot in a year. I paid outright a year ago, so it's not like a deposit, it's the full amount down. Yup, I know I'll be taking a loss, thank God I have a Python and Midas that I'll be selling too, I'm going to have to sell them for more for the losses I'll be taking on other figures, just hope to break even and I'm happy. I'm being much more careful what I order now, I was too gung-ho a year ago, certain financial and space issues intruded and popped my balloon and rained on my parade.

Ah, you paid in full up front. I didn't consider that. Well, if you leave Igor sealed and never open it, you should be able to sell it for what you paid for it. Once you pop it open though.... As for the other figs, you should do ok on the armors since most have held their retail value.

I'll sell my Igor later on...not completely satisfied with the paint. It's just a placeholder for the HB! Man do I ever miss snowboarding!!!

Yes, don't know much about it to be honest..., read all sorts but these things happen from time to time, just have to practice being patient. It'll probably help me out really anyway as I've got Gentle Giant Star Wars busts & Robert Harrop Doctor Who figurines to be paying for over the next couple of months so my payments can be spread out more evenly now (I think).

I got the predicted email from
sideshow yesterday confirming that delays are indeed due to a work slowdown at Long Beach. They have 12 containers waiting to be offloaded/inspected.

No Batman 89 1/4 scale for me this month. I had two or three other items supposedly shipping this month so I'm expecting delays on those as well.

It's good that it gives me more time to find the money to pay for the stuff once it gets charged to my credit card, but the downside could be an onslaught of charges all occurring in a relatively short time once the backlog is taken care of. Thank goodness a tax refund is just around the corner. :)

I got the predicted email from
sideshow yesterday confirming that delays are indeed due to a work slowdown at Long Beach. They have 12 containers waiting to be offloaded/inspected.

No Batman 89 1/4 scale for me this month. I had two or three other items supposedly shipping this month so I'm expecting delays on those as well.

It's good that it gives me more time to find the money to pay for the stuff once it gets charged to my credit card, but the downside could be an onslaught of charges all occurring in a relatively short time once the backlog is taken care of. Thank goodness a tax refund is just around the corner. :)

I've only got 3 things needing paying off but it'll still amount to near on $600.00..., not a nice lump sum to be sticking on my credit card at any one time..., we don't get an annual tax rebate over her in the UK, sure wish we did though. lol :)

Back