Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a nice figure, but just not on par with the price of 510 dollars.

Iron Monger is a better figure and has a much more intricate design, and cost me 480 dollars.

I think this price increase is mainly due to IM being hot and the fact that Hot Toys knows this.

This is a simpler design compared to Iron Monger, so I just cant justify paying more for it.

I am not cheap and or poor. I am just not impressed enough with this to pay 510 for it. Maybe if it was 400-430.

This is a nice figure, but just not on par with the price of 510 dollars.

Iron Monger is a better figure and has a much more intricate design, and cost me 480 dollars.

I think this price increase is mainly due to IM being hot and the fact that Hot Toys knows this.

This is a simpler design compared to Iron Monger, so I just cant justify paying more for it.

I am not cheap and or poor. I am just not impressed enough with this to pay 510 for it. Maybe if it was 400-430.

+ Iron Monger came with lots of extras!

+ Iron Monger came with lots of extras!

That too. Came with Obi Head sculpt and foot rockets, and had internal design cavity with partial torso.

This is basically a Big Blue Bot.. pretty Bot, but still no frills.

And again, they'll live. They won't get yours, but they'll get mine. And a crapload of other collectors too. I'm sure that will more than make up for your business.

Your argument is invalid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
I was making no argument, I was stating a fact. If they priced it a bit lower, they'd have my money.
Your statement that my argument is invalid is invalid.

Whatever anyone says or how they try to justify it $510 is a lot of money to pay for a plastic figure of a character that makes a brief appearance in a crap movie :wave

xejyvs.gif

If it makes you feel any better, this figure costs $102 for every second it's in the movie.

Nobody on here are poor or can't afford this figure. Its just some of us don't want to feel ripped off by a greedy company.

Hey america keeps exploiting China's people with cheap labors forever.And cheap people in America screams about Hot toys beeing Greedy. Lol.
How about they exploit us a bit.... Im OK with that.

Back