Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did it... :lol :panic:

Good call man, congrats

thumb-up-terminator+pablo+M+R.jpg

Yes the Die Cast Version I was refusing for so long. :lol But the Battle Damage version needs his clean brother and BBTS had a good deal on him. :hi5:

I think once you get it in hand you will wonder why you waited so long, Robo was my FOTY 2014, an amazing figure from a badass movie, what more can you ask for:lecture

I think once you get it in hand you will wonder why you waited so long, Robo was my FOTY 2014, an amazing figure from a badass movie, what more can you ask for:lecture

Probably once I actually hold the damn thing I will see what's the fuss. :lol very excited for Robo because I do love the film and now for Heartbreaker!

Alright guys I got Heartbreaker in and surprisingly I love it! Such a cool Armor and a very unique look! Enjoy my one photo!

Ryan

j7sw79.jpg

Awesomeness buddy, congrats:hi5:

On the Heart Breaker front I got my replacement arm, left arm had the screw stripped right out the box so now I can light fully light this guy up now:yess:

Kudos on the pickup and pic, Ryan. :duff
Thanks Yankee!
Awesomeness buddy, congrats:hi5:

On the Heart Breaker front I got my replacement arm, left arm had the screw stripped right out the box so now I can light fully light this guy up now:yess:
Thanks man! Glad you got your replacement! It's a beauty lit up and I hated putting him back in the box. It's such a cool piece and very surprised how much I like it. I like it even more than Centurion and it's one that I'm not getting rid of.

Thanks man! Glad you got your replacement! It's a beauty lit up and I hated putting him back in the box. It's such a cool piece and very surprised how much I like it. I like it even more than Centurion and it's one that I'm not getting rid of.

Thanks, Yeah its a fantastic armor for sure, though I still would rank SC as my personal favorite.

Back