Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, now I'm happy and mad at the same time. I always had interest in this guy, and was waiting and hoping for a coupon like this. $50 off is great, just sucks you cant use coupons and rewards at same time. That's Sideshows worst policy!! :gah: It's like having a store credit but not being able to use it on sale merchandise at a retail store. Ridiculous! I earn rewards from money I spent with them at full price, but then can't use it on sale items. Doesn't feel very rewarding when I pre-order something immediately to support them, then told "No discount for you!" :lol Anyway my real problem is I don't feel the need to own both this and Hulkbuster. I know they are different, but I'm very selective in what I buy. If Hulkbuster comes out at a laughable price (which most likely it will :rotfl) I wanted to pick this guy up instead... The e-mail I got said it expires on February 24th, yet in my saved codes after I entered it, it says March 30th?? Now the tough part, do I wait and hope he's around for a while and take a chance, or jump in??? :impatient:

Glad I waited.....this is my new policy with Sideshow.....no more pre-orders unless it's an exclusive.......grabbed Silver Centurion and Heartbreaker at steals.:yess:

Glad I waited.....this is my new policy with Sideshow.....no more pre-orders unless it's an exclusive.......grabbed Silver Centurion and Heartbreaker at steals.:yess:

Yeah, I agree with you. It doesn't seem to pay off anymore. Most seem to hang around for awhile now.... No exclusive, no pre-order. Unless it's a must have. I did get the Silver Centurion with exclusive since it's a favorite of mine from the comics and most likely closest I'll ever get to having that actual armor.

same... its cheaper for me to buy within the EU whenever possible....
I'm not in it for deals but they sure do taste sweet

I bought silver centurion too, then the code for that one came out. I'm glad I waited a while for heartbreaker. I needed a red and gold armor for my iron man 3 shelf.

If it's not exclusive but a must have. Pre-order it from BBTS. This way you are assured to get one but no NRD.

I got 450 reward points. I think that's $22.50. So $210 shipped minus 22.50 equals $187.50 which = STEAL.

I got 450 reward points. I think that's $22.50. So $210 shipped minus 22.50 equals $187.50 which = STEAL.

sleepy.gif

Back