Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Due to my divorce I haven't bought a HT in a year, but was able to keep all my Avengers except for my MK VII Iron Man. Bought this one today for $210 shipped. Great feeling to be back in the game.

Due to my divorce I haven't bought a HT in a year, but was able to keep all my Avengers except for my MK VII Iron Man. Bought this one today for $210 shipped. Great feeling to be back in the game.

tumblr_inline_nik5znzWcm1qz913h.gif

Woo hoo, finally got mine out of the box today having gotten him last week, looks well next to Iron Patriot methinks!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424711730.400979.jpg

I've been collecting for a little under 3 years and have 86 1/6 figures. So you're on the right pace.

Yeah, problem is my display space is limited and these sixth scale figures are HUGE compared to what I'm used too. My collection really consists of toy robots and space toys so I had to clear one of my cabinets for my recent HT & SSC additions.

IMG_6769.JPG

if you get just one Iron Man suit, you can't go wrong with Heartbreaker.
everybody of my friends, who has seen him so far, was impressed. sure, some said his face looks kinda grim and mean, but that's what makes him so awesome! :D

I was supposed to have my Heartbreaker in-hand today...but because of the recent weather it won't be in till Monday. I could drive to Laurel, MD quicker than that!

I was supposed to have my Heartbreaker in-hand today...but because of the recent weather it won't be in till Monday. I could drive to Laurel, MD quicker than that!

I too live in MD and UPS sometimes shows up early, but most days right on time. Totally understand the weather - mother nature hasn't been kind to the east coast. Hope you get the Heartbreaker soon. It's a great figure.

Yeah it apparently arrived in Laurel this morning at 4 a.m. and is still there for whatever reason; I figured I'd at least be able to pick it up on Saturday but the site shows Monday. I like to pick them up at the local distribution center; don't like them sitting on my doorstep.

Yeah it apparently arrived in Laurel this morning at 4 a.m. and is still there for whatever reason; I figured I'd at least be able to pick it up on Saturday but the site shows Monday. I like to pick them up at the local distribution center and don't like them sitting on my doorstep.

I have to take a day off work (sucks!!!) to sign for it. No door step for me.

I signed up for a UPS account (easy to do) and have them hold the package on station; pick it up at the distribution center on my way home and saves a day of vacation.

Back