Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheering_minions.gif

Just got him :yess:...... such an unnecessary wait :ohbfrank: but finally I have this armor :thud:

I just opened the box to have a quick look..... its a VERY nice armor to say the least :panic:
tumblr_n35fr14IxQ1tw1vhco1_250.gif

Yep, he's awesome, unofficial leader of the HPP armors :rock

he's awesome, right?
I don't think I'll get any other Suit. the Mark 42 and 43 are just... meh.
And the other ones are hard to get now.
A Mark 7 would be nice, classic Iron Man, but the other suits are just not nice enough for me; I don't like them much.
But this little beauty here, is definitely a Heartbreaker.
He surely mine a tiny bit :lol

he's awesome, right?
I don't think I'll get any other Suit. the Mark 42 and 43 are just... meh.
And the other ones are hard to get now.
A Mark 7 would be nice, classic Iron Man, but the other suits are just not nice enough for me; I don't like them much.
But this little beauty here, is definitely a Heartbreaker.
He surely mine a tiny bit [emoji38]
They're remaking suits 1-7 in diecast iirc. I'm waiting for Mk45 to really see if I would want that as my main suit.

They're remaking suits 1-7 in diecast iirc. I'm waiting for Mk45 to really see if I would want that as my main suit.

gotta keep an eye open for them then, thanks!

mark 7 would be nice figure to have, and maybe another one from HPP, if I like it enough. so far, no luck.
seems like it'll be Cap and Iron Man for my new display, solely haha

Just got an email with a code for 20% off of Heartbreaker. The code is heartbreaker and is good for $50.00 off. Great price for a great looking armor!

Back