Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks yankee:hi5: I think it's time to slow down on the armor collecting.. I want starboost and igor but I can't afford them this month.. hope they're still around come February. My next two on po are mk3 and bones

Oh yeah, both Igor and Gemini should be around next February. Congrats, Bones looks awesome!

Hi all!

Heartbreaker is my first ever Hot Toys figure.Just couldn't resist this armour!
I had a couple doubts since this is my first experience with handling a hot toys figure

1-What screwdriver must I use to open up the battery panels in the arms?The screw heads on the head and back seem to be different from the ones on the arms.
2- Since most of you have experience with multiple Hot Toys Iron men,how sturdy are these figures?Are they so delicate paint chips off with the slightest bump?Do joints snap off easy?I am careful of course,but my experience so far has been with 1/6 figures from threea and they can take a fair bit of abuse.

View attachment 149444

Do you have one of those screwdriver sets with the interchangeable bits? That should help. HT screws are almost always on the small side.

I don't have an IM yet, but from what I gather, paint will chip if you're not careful. Familiarize yourself with the instructions and take it nice and easy at first. They can take some pressure, but don't go nuts on them.

Congrats on the figure and welcome to the board! :welcome:

My screwdriver seems to be missing JUST this one screw bit!Anyway,I find the battery installation and switching on process way too fiddly.Even though the figure does look beautiful lit up.

Thanks for welcoming me on to the board!:hi5:

Hope this hits Toys 2 soon...I know Spiderman has already arrived...very excited for this suit!!!!!

Got my Heartbreaker yesterday, I love the look of this guy!

My screwdriver seems to be missing JUST this one screw bit!Anyway,I find the battery installation and switching on process way too fiddly.Even though the figure does look beautiful lit up.

Thanks for welcoming me on to the board!:hi5:
Man, I was getting pretty fed up with those batteries today, too. And removing and replacing all those panels to access the switch is silly. The figures do look great once all lit up, though.

Yea, I can't get the arm screws off either. Oh well. I put in the head and back batteries (after a long battle with getting them in) to make sure they worked. I will most likely take the batteries out so I don't forget about them and then they corrode over time. I can't see myself pulling him out of the shelf, taking off the head and back plates to turn on the lights only to put him back in. Too much work. he looks bad ass as it is.

Got mine today. I hate the screws! :'( i got the others but not the right arm one. I was so very patient but it was screwed so tight so it did not want to get unscrewed. My ever first iron man figure. And Bammed... SCREWED!!!!

Need advice/s. How to fix / unscrew small bits for the iron man parts?? I'm really frustrated. Been waiting for these figure and when i opened it carefully. The right arm screw is so tight.

About to open mine. Pretty sight. :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417764117.046432.jpg

Yes I got a good deal on them and am passing the good deal onto others. Won't lie, I'm making a couple bucks, but still selling them below retail.

Back