Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And if it's Hot Toys fault you know it will never be resolved because Hot Toys does not care in the least about customer service. They only care about selling product and buyer beware. Proven time and time again........

Yeah like that time that Amazing Spiderman came with a bunch of defective shoulders and those jerks over at Hot Toys went and fixed the issue for the next batch. Jerk wads.

Lol, Hot Toys doesn't sell directly to consumers. Their customer is Sideshow.

Or the time the mk42 had an issue and was fixed...

Hot toys has better support then enterbay. Or just about any other toy line.

You won't get help direct because as stated they don't sell direct. Just buy from a reputable seller and you will be fine.

Yeah HT is terrible at fixing issues, like halting a release so they can repair something !! I mean I want my figure right away even if it has issues... where do they get off making me wait a month or two more just to get a good undamaged product !? worst company ever

Last edited:
15954936746_cd4dfd8235_c.jpg

15361085683_a1c7c71297_c.jpg

Fantastic figure for sure. I admit to being a bit underwhelmed by this guy after getting Robocop, but Heartbreaker is a must have for any Iron Man collector. One of the most regal-looking designs out of all the armors, too.

Very nice! :duff

Mikeclon,
Use a high end scratch polish like Macquire's. It will likely totally fill in the light scratches and they will probably be unnoticeable to the naked eye.

Some of us Freaks did this to our '89 Batmobiles to remove the scratches that that thing was notorious for. Try it before you send it back. If it works, you saved yourself some hassle

...and still take them up on the deal on the cleaner kit

Thankf for you suggestion, acturally i already used the scratch remover/polish right after i found this issue, and because the silver paint on the shoulder armor is kind of semi-gloss, so the scratch polish will give is a gloss finish instead and after all i still can see some dark gray mark on the same spot, so looks like macquire's polish doest works everytime.

Best!

No response from Sideshow on my Heartbeaker. I guess they have a lot of emails on damage. It's never taken this long for a response.

Maybe I shouldn't have sold all the ones I got from japan... those were perfect. Kept my sideshow order to keep the rewards points...

Got my Heart breaker last night, he's not too bad but the way the shoulder armor lines up with the chest forces the arms out to the front in an awkward way, HOA fodder

YES ! TOYS 2 just got HEARTBREAKER....c'mon shipping notice!!!!

I finally received my shipping notice from Corner Store Comics last night. Just short of 17 months from order placement - that may be the longest wait I've had for a HT figure. Regardless, I'm looking forward to seeing him alongside Silver Centurion and Python!

Back