Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - MARK XVII Heartbreaker Armor

I love it but $250 for it? Holy ****. I understand the whole "Can't reuse parts, added cost, blah blah blah" but that's still a ****ing amazing cost for a 1:6 scale figure.

My initial reaction too. The price for plastic IMs crept up a little chunk.

****... Pre Ordered!! Just when I thought Iron Man was behind me...

Was hoping one of the moderators or the thread started could update the first post & thread title so that it'll be easier to find all product specs & pictures in 1 place...

Greatly appreciated!

Click the pic! Buy now!

Hot Toys - Iron Man Mark 17: Heartbreaker -Movie Masterpiece Series -Sixth Scale Figure

Awesome thanks!

Apparently Pirate has alrd edited his first post, but since the MMS 212 was not added in to the title yet I still presumed the photos were not yet uploaded in the first post.

Anyway thanks Darklord Dave!

Man I am really digging this, its just so different which is cool, I might justify it as an alternate dimension Tony stark for my shelf as im not gunna do a hall of armor

This suit would actually make a wicked live-action Ultimate Iron Man suit if it was colored a bit differently.

2597528-ult._iron_man.jpg

Hmm why does the gold on the display fig look more dull than that in the promo shots?

Hmm why does the gold on the display fig look more dull than that in the promo shots?

Probably because whoever took the photos can't have white balanced properly before taking the shots. Despite the colours though they show some excellent detail.

Also: Flash. A picture taken with the flash on completely distorts all normal colors and lighting.

The decision by HT to go no diecast saved those getting it about 50 bucks.

The decision by HT to go no diecast saved those getting it about 50 bucks.

Nice to point out. Whatever the reason, HT did something that cost us less than expected.

Also, Reuters did you take those recent pics? If so, you really captured all the detail. Whether its lighting, the camera or the photographer, they're amazing.

Back