Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - MARK XVII Heartbreaker Armor

I'm a bit lost, all these new armors are they all articulated or not?

Thanks guys.
Well thats a sad day for your wallet if you're a IRON MAN completist lol

Yup, only carried Rhodes, and landed in some fire and looked menacing walking towards the camera! :lol

Tony wore SILVER CENTURION, NIGHTCLUB (a 'red and gold' variation) and SHOTGUN.

OK, if it caiught Rhodes & landed in some fire than it actually FLEW in the movie, correct? If so, it seems that air flaps on the back would be a requirement. Just sayin'. As others have indicated, this release may have been rushed due to the switch from die-cast, so maybe HT will surprise us by including a few extra features. Or at least a basic one like the flaps. Regardless, this looks too good to pass up!

I was not planing on collecting the whole line. But the more I see these new releases the more my addiction is kicking in. I Need Help! Ok just PO this problem solved :)

i said i wasnt buying any IM, boy i was LYING. some of the best suits EVER are these new ones that barely saw screen time. im amazed at the coolness. ill buy gemini and heartbreaker. and im strictly a DC guy. HT is amazing with these damn things....god ive been infected...crap.

btw, does anyone else have this problem....on sideshows home page, where the new releases are shown, for some reason im not seeing heartbreaker or echo and fives? is that only me??

some haven't made it to the front page. go to the comic con link for all new releases.

This is AweeeSOME!!! Looks even better with CoFPhoto pix; Gotta Pre-Order Sooooon

SDCC2013
DSC_0084_zps95cdee6b.jpg

If I were a villain, just looking at the ferocity of this armor alone (especially his mean-looking face) is enough to make me pee in my pants and run away! :panic::lol:rotfl

Was it just me, or did this armor even have a swagger to it's walk, in the shot where it landed and then walked over to Rhoadey?

Was it just me, or did this armor even have a swagger to it's walk, in the shot where it landed and then walked over to Rhoadey?

As people always say...LIKE A BOSS!

Great photo-taking cofphoto and your photos made me PO the HeartBreaker armour without hesitation yesterday from my local toy store.

Thank you and hope to see more photos again soon!!

Just noticed that the little squares around the RT are supposed to light up too! Don't supposed HT will fix that now?

947370_329281093865507_1743711837_n.jpg

Another " You were there " question cofphoto.

With the Diecast figures ( WM2, IP and MK42 ) mixed in with all the other plastic MMS, could you see or tell the difference? Was anything noticeable on the diecast figures?

Last edited:

Another " You were there " question cofphoto.

With the Diecast figures ( WM2, IP and MK42 ) mixed in with all the other plastic MMS, could you see or tell the difference? What anything noticeable on the diecast figures?

Good question, one I'm keen to hear about too.

damn good catch. it wasn't just you. he even walks badass!!

Back