Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think what we saw at STGCC was the proto from the get-go..because I remembered the figure showcased at SDCC 2013 had a gold which was just as dull..so in summary...it seems that..

HT's photoshop-ing capabilities caught us all off guard!

Loled at all your posts. Hahahah.
God damn proto looks absolutely badass. Can't wait for in hand pics. There's always an option to repaint the damn thing.

This was the early proto:

52.jpg

I guess some people were expecting something else. I think HB will sell faster than some of the more recent armors.

Is the other one that looks like Heartbreaker called Tank? I think it's brown & silver..., I'm hoping they'll be making that soon as I'm sure Heartbreaker will sell well enough to make them do the repaint. :)

Shotgun does look very cool, if they were going to make it though..., it'll be a long time in the works I think before we know much about it (if Blue Steel & Hotrod are anything to go by), at least Tank is nearer to completion because of Heartbreaker. :)

Shotgun does look very cool, if they were going to make it though..., it'll be a long time in the works I think before we know much about it (if Blue Steel & Hotrod are anything to go by), at least Tank is nearer to completion because of Heartbreaker. :)
Lol yeah. Shotgun only has the bust made so far. I would honestly feel weird having same design armors in my collection. Since I mostly buy figs depending on the sculpt and design. So I never really like having two of the same things.

Unless it's a twin character or bodyguards. Hahaha.

So I wonder if these are the same (sdcc 2013 & stgcc 14) and again may be just the lighting from the photo. This armor is one of the more bad ass looking armor. Keeping my PO until further notice.

Looking at my Red Snapper figure, it hasn't got much gold on it BUT what it does have looks like the dull pictured gold paint on Heartbreaker..., still good though, just not bling. :)

It will be fine. I have no issues with any of the new suits when I get them in hand. I'm not sure why we worry until we see the blogger pics.

Back