Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it looks too yellow and plastic looking and not very gold/metal-like.
The paint in the promo shots looks way better and more movie accurate. :/

up_11.jpg

"Final product may be slightly different."

A-HA!

georgeaha.jpg

Didn't they say they switched from it being Diecast to it being plastic somewhere down the line?

The mass production model (in the pictures) is painted plastic. The prototype (promo) is metal. There's going to be an unavoidable drop in colour-accuracy, unfortunately.

Didn't they say they switched from it being Diecast to it being plastic somewhere down the line?

The mass production model (in the pictures) is painted plastic. The prototype (promo) is metal. There's going to be an unavoidable drop in colour-accuracy, unfortunately.

dammit! your probably right

I ain't gonna cancel. I'll have to see it in hand first before deciding whether I'd resell it. I doubt it though. Since it looks just fine to me :D

Never had a problem with the look of the plastic figures so this is not a concern to me.

image.jpgimage.jpg
Hmmmm, lighting maybe or just bad paint? Dammit I want this one too. Wait & see I guess. Shouldn't sell out so figure in hand will answer the big question.

Back