Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least with the Mk 42, after SSC replaces the figure, you can do this with the old one.

im3-trailer-05.jpg

Went to local hobby shop two weeks ago and found that dragon models make marvel 1:9 scale kits, saw some IM3 armors and saw heartbreaker my favorite and thought why not, what a way to get back in the hobby.

Wow researching what color goes where in the armor is something else, but keeps me busy until the Hot Toys version comes out, my only regret is the lack of led lights that the real armor has.

f7884fdafe0b880f65a95d3549e3fea4.jpg
be2e8ec16512948aafa8286a69e53577.jpg
3b45347a49ca823c68d2e5de62986f3b.jpg
fe4ff62cbeb54b61b02ad260d29f19a5.jpg

If I had lots of patience I could have spray painted everything but I stuck to paint it with brush...

Even then though looking at the armor, they are multiple versions or colors that make me wonder what they snuck in the movie

Sent from Le iPhone 5S using Tapatalk - now Free

I think this is my favourite variation suit to date, it looks pretty cool & although I prefer the actual Iron Man suits (meaning mark 2-7), when it comes to the alternative versions, I just seem to like this one more than any other (well out of the ones they've made or are making)..., all of the suits are great though & I can't think of any I don't really like, well maybe Igor but that's more a price point issue for me (he's too damned expensive). :)

This armor has grown on me. Wasn't a fan of the design at first, but that "upcoming releases" picture sold me.. I can't wait to have this. My Armor collection is growing fast!

This armor has grown on me. Wasn't a fan of the design at first, but that "upcoming releases" picture sold me.. I can't wait to have this. My Armor collection is growing fast!
By the time you know it, you'll have all the variants put into Hall of Armors and HPP casing. Ahahhaha

It may be the one IM armor that works better as a plastic release. You can always tell yourself the plastic is some kind of new, space-age material or advanced polymer. :lol

Can't tell what something's made of under a coat of paint, all other things being equal. You could always tell yourself it's made of solid gold.

Gemini does look a little weird I must admit but I like it more so because they've made the effort to make it look different..., they could've just painted the Iron Man suit 42 different colours really & said the upgrades were to the software or the alloys being used i.e. Stronger armour. :)

Back