Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't know Robocop was delayed. But a lot of people in my place are promoting Dark Knight Armory though. Hmm....either way, we'll get em all by the end of this year. Thats what matters.

Didn't know Robocop was delayed. But a lot of people in my place are promoting Dark Knight Armory though. Hmm....either way, we'll get em all by the end of this year. Thats what matters.

Interesting. My last flex pay for the armory is in October so if its released soon in HK, it might line up with being released around October in the states.

I hope this is true. SS changed several expected ship dates today. HB is now slated for Nobember.

This is supposed to release today in HK... no pics yet? maybe later tonight. November is nice, still a piss off though that these were all pushed back and the 2 "exclusives" are announced and shipping long before this... lame

Ryan the changing pics confuse me :lol

And personally I'm happy, last flex and it's a small amount, glad I don't have to pay in full

Oh sorry. I changed my look because I got all excited for the Hot Toys T1 Battle Damage T-800 that got moved up to October. I thought I would support my love for the movie and excitement for the figure I've been waiting for. :lol Well my wallet is going to hurt that month. I may cancel something but not sure. I'll wait and see.

Back