Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't Tony have basically any suit he has the designs for made again anyway? I'm sure Stark/Avenger Tower has all the equipment necessary, just tell Jarvis to print up another one

By the way, do you all primarily collect Iron Man figures? Or just a selected few? Since Heartbreaker is my first Iron Man fig, I have no idea how awesome they are in hand.

By the way, do you all primarily collect Iron Man figures? Or just a selected few? Since Heartbreaker is my first Iron Man fig, I have no idea how awesome they are in hand.

I only collect Iron Man and Predators. Honestly they both have incredibly impressive craftsmanship and they continue to get better. Im sure this being your first you will be pretty damn impressed.

I only collect Iron Man and Predators. Honestly they both have incredibly impressive craftsmanship and they continue to get better. Im sure this being your first you will be pretty damn impressed.
Sweeeeeeet. I do like the Predators as well, but I'm saving up for Samurai Predator to be my first. He just looks uber badass all around. Wow, Iron Man figs really do get a lot of praise. Looked at Youtube reviews and it looks like they engineered the figures pretty damn good for articulation and everything.

I collect primarily Iron Man now in 1/4 and 1/6 scale, but I have a few other niche interests I try to stay up to date with. The problem is the deeper you go into the bread winners for Hot Toys (Iron Man/Batman/Predator), the more you may find yourself running out of space to display them and/or having to sell off other figures/statues to afford them since there's apparently an endless amount of those figures they will produce until the end of days. :lol

Last edited:
My level of self control is so damn low. I want practically everything with little space to display them. But it's also kind of fun being choosy and waiting around for a good deal to come by instead of POing the instant protos come out.

My level of self control is so damn low. I want practically everything with little space to display them. But it's also kind of fun being choosy]/B] and waiting around for a good deal to come by instead of POing the instant protos come out.

Please stay like this or you'll end up buying every IM and be $2k in debt :lol

Please stay like this or you'll end up buying every IM and be $2k in debt :lol

thats nothing trying being 4k in credit card debt. I used to have all of the armors , but I've had to sell most of them. I only have the Mark I, Mark III BD and Mark III Gunmetal, Mark VII BD left. But they are all for sale.

Back