Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So can't wait for this suit. It's going to be nice and chunky looking. Not so slim line like some of the past suits.

So can't wait for this suit. It's going to be nice and chunky looking. Not so slim line like some of the past suits.
Whenever I play MMORPGs, I always go for the Knight or Paladin class. The heavies. I guess that's what makes me love this suit so much.

Whenever I play MMORPGs, I always go for the Knight or Paladin class. The heavies. I guess that's what makes me love this suit so much.

yeah I really wish we got to see this guy fight in IM3, something tells me he killed his fair share of extremis soldiers............'with ease'

yeah I really wish we got to see this guy fight in IM3, something tells me he killed his fair share of extremis soldiers............'with ease'
It would be awesome. Well, we all have awesome imaginations, and soon we'll have a figure. Might as well play with him and create my own battle scenarios. Hahahahha. Even though I still wish he had more to offer to the table in terms of accessories. Now I can only see him in his ready-to-blast-your-face pose like Imaginarium Arts are doing.

It would be awesome. Well, we all have awesome imaginations, and soon we'll have a figure. Might as well play with him and create my own battle scenarios. Hahahahha. Even though I still wish he had more to offer to the table in terms of accessories. Now I can only see him in his ready-to-blast-your-face pose like Imaginarium Arts are doing.

yeah its very similar to this pose, which I like the most
902040-iron-man-mark-17-heartbreaker-003.jpg

Hard to believe this guy was original scheduled for February. What a long wait there is for some of these guys. Starboost and Igor are the last guys that haven't been delayed yet but im sure its coming.:lol

Hard to believe this guy was original scheduled for February. What a long wait there is for some of these guys. Starboost and Igor are the last guys that haven't been delayed yet but im sure its coming.:lol

dont jinx it! haha

Yeah I have this guy 66% paid off...... I should cancel since it's not gonna sell out anytime soon :dunno

Back