Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol It's not the money, I enjoy collecting them.

I'm not that big a fan of a never ending line :monkey4

Yea I hear ya, im scared to think what will come after avengers 3. More iron man films means more and more suits. I may just have to retire collecting by then or ill end up with a house full of iron men.

I hope they do make them all too. I'm still hoping for a gunmeteal / Secret project mark VII. Similar to this would look great

play-imaginative-super-alloy-iron-man-mark-vii-raw-edition.jpg

Attachments

• Iron-Man-Mark-VII-RAW-Edition-11.jpg
    Iron-Man-Mark-VII-RAW-Edition-11.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 295
Yea honestly I hope they make every single one. They could make these for another ten years and id still get them. Plus the fact that we probably wont be seeing many more suits in the next two avengers films so this will keep us busy for a long time. My goal is to one day have the entire iron legion, now that would be an impressive collection to behold.

Yep it would be an incredible achievement to have every single one, and even more so to have HOA bays for them

The smashed car would be a Sideshow Exclusive! Battle Damaged! Hahaha.
But it'd be really cool if someone could make the HoA stack on top of each other with all the armors. So cool.

I thought I seen someone try that, I think it was on this forum too :dunno

This smashed car convo reminds me of a custom Monaco diorama a member did a few years ago.

043wvx.jpg

There was a ton of interest in that but I don't think it ever got off the ground.

Back