Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you have much to learn about Hot Toys young grasshopper.

It seems with Hot Toys there a +/- of 2-4 months on their estimate release date

That may be(in part because they release first in Asia) but it doesn't change that December is not in the 3rd qrt. If you meant/intended to say " I hope it gets delayed from the current announced release date of 3rd qrt to at the earliest December".. then it would have been easier to follow. I do know that hot toys is notorious for release shenanigans, and since the release of this figure has been bumped up and then back and then up and now back again on multiple websites (not to mention every other figure) I get it. That's actually pretty common with just about every licensed product. Especially collector items.

I didn't mean to offend you, I was just joking around.

You didn't, and ditto. Lol

I only said seething because someone who has no idea what quarters are might see that and from then on think dec is 3rd qrter or whatever. You would be surprised how often that type of thing happens.

You didn't, and ditto. Lol

I only said seething because someone who has no idea what quarters are might see that and from then on think dec is 3rd qrter or whatever. You would be surprised how often that type of thing happens.

:lol yeah, months of the year = pre school stuff :lol

On sideshow's website, it says 4th Quarter, does that mean shipping around November or December?

maybe, Could be anytime then really. I would wait for an update in the next few weeks to see a definite date.... 2 delays now on this guy :gah:

Yeah, this has been delayed too much. I saw on another website that it is scheduled for August still according to Hot Toys, but then it says "4th Quarter" on Sideshow. So yeah hope it clears up soon and get a definite release date!

maybe, Could be anytime then really. I would wait for an update in the next few weeks to see a definite date.... 2 delays now on this guy :gah:

This Figure is in the running to dethrone MMS 179 from longest ever release...

Also if this has been pushed back that far, I would imagine Starboost will be delayed into next year as well

This Figure is in the running to dethrone MMS 179 from longest ever release...

Hot-Toys-Michael-Jackson-Smooth-Criminal-Teaser.jpg

I just cancelled my pre-order with this one. Just not feeling it anymore, I think I'm going to just stick to suits that Stark wore. I'm glad it didn't have a NRD or flex payments yet so I wasn't hit with any charges. I'll look forward to seeing photos of it though :)

I just cancelled my pre-order with this one. Just not feeling it anymore, I think I'm going to just stick to suits that Stark wore. I'm glad it didn't have a NRD or flex payments yet so I wasn't hit with any charges. I'll look forward to seeing photos of it though :)

lucky! i've got 2/3 of it paid off :(

whats your count?

My collection isn't quite as big as my indecisiveness. I don't have too many, but I've had plenty that I've pre-ordered, only to cancel either hours or a couple days later. The ones I do have though are: MK 1 2.0, MK 2 AU, MK 4, MK VII, Iron Monger, Armor Testing Stark, Mechanic Stark, and Jack Nicholson Joker :)

So do I, look at my signature...

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

:lol Very nice. For some reason Heartbreaker was the one that I really hesitated on ordering in the first place, which should have been an indication that I could do without it. The ones that are instant PO though, no regrets on those.

Back