Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol This forum is hilarious

IM repaints that are done well are pretty rare from what I've seen on this forum. I can remember maybe one that was done okay, the rest bomb completely. There are high end customizers who participate at the Asian IM conventions/competitions that put together amazing variants but those are rare too.

I could do a repaint sometime, I'll break that streak my friend, I tell you!

Anyway, back on topic slightly:
This suit looks pure badass in normal light conditions, a lot better than the official promo shots.
sdcc-13-hot-toys-iron-man-heartbreaker-armor.jpg

Anyway, back on topic slightly:
This suit looks pure badass in normal light conditions, a lot better than the official promo shots.
sdcc-13-hot-toys-iron-man-heartbreaker-armor.jpg

I like how he's above every other armor, guess he is the "unofficial leader" of the iron legion lol

Nice pic these armors look better with every new pic. My question is will Bones be diecast or normal. That's the armor I'm most excited for

Really should unsubscribe from this thread, I can only afford one Iron Man this time round and as it will be my first I chose to go with the Mark 33... If some how I get more cash before the general release evaporates I may have to reconsider picking him up too!

Really should unsubscribe from this thread, I can only afford one Iron Man this time round and as it will be my first I chose to go with the Mark 33... If some how I get more cash before the general release evaporates I may have to reconsider picking him up too!

I know that feeling, this and starboost are some of the last pre-orders I'm keeping.

If I had the money I would had both along with IP and probably the Mark 42 as even though I hate the paint scheme I love the design of the suit... but if the Avengers 2 set photos are taken literally I should be able to pick one up when they release for the next film.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

If I had the money I would had both along with IP and probably the Mark 42 as even though I hate the paint scheme I love the design of the suit... but if the Avengers 2 set photos are taken literally I should be able to pick one up when they release for the next film.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

yeah it might just be repaint, maybe a more solid figure

Back