Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what do we think the odds are that this dude is gonna be pushed back like Iron Patriot? or do we think it might be OK since its not die cast?

It would be great if it was released when planned but I am not holding my breath. Release dates are so unpredictable.

what do we think the odds are that this dude is gonna be pushed back like Iron Patriot? or do we think it might be OK since its not die cast?

Well, Red Snapper has been pushed back 4 or 5 months to April of next year and it's neither Diecast nor MMS, so there's really no telling. :dunno

My first Flex-payment should be charging soon for this bad boy! Bring on Heartbreaker!!

:rock

Don't expect to see this until the summer haha!

I hope this releases on time. Personally my favorite suit.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

It's reverse psychology really. I don't and won't have the money come February lol

I hope so too, the fact they're charging kinda tells me they're expecting the release date, as of now, to be the same.

Yeah really HT track record for IM releases is not too good, you'll probably get charged some and then have to wait 4 months
for the final payment lol.

To be fair Hot Toys' latest releases have been pretty spot on, and some even arrived earlier than anticipated like the Mandarin.

HahahhHAhAH HA HA AHAHAHhahahah HAHAH.. uhhhh, thats a good one

This was me too

Thank You my good sir's. :) heartbreaker is my first real purchase from
Sideshow. So i'm not as expert as you sirs. :) So i'm still excited even it gets delay that my flexpay got bill already. Atleast something is going on with the releases.

Back