Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping he rebuilds the iron legion for an epic showdown unlike the underwhelming ending to 3. Lets actually see these suits do something besides explode huh.

IM 300% Toky Exhibition

Looks like he comes with a thigh stand :lol

52.jpg

I agree with with others...this armor looks sweet! I am really thinking about picking this one up!

I was like "meh" at first, but it has grown on me!!! And for those who can't get enough of it, it is a playable armor in the PC game Marvel Heroes! It is my main armor! (but the free give away has expired already)

screen shot download

The space armor in the Guardians of the Galaxy comic is extremely cool as well.

I really like the armor in the Marvel Now series, even though it doesn't have iconic features like the red and gold color scheme and the "palm out" repulsors, it's something different and a pretty cool direction to take it IMO.

I'm happy with any as long as HT retains their current circular light up stands. :D

Looks like HT is trying something new with the chest RT to reduce the LED brightness. :D

969573_10151565744716581_1326764851_n.jpg

This guy is gonna stand front and center of my collection with silver centurion and hopefully shotgun eventually. Can't wait for these armors to start releasing.

Is anyone else a bit worried about the poseability of this figure?

in terms of pose ability, i'm not expecting much because looking at the armor itself should tell anyone that this thing isn't gonna give you too many poses.

Is anyone else a bit worried about the poseability of this figure?

From what little we've seen. I'm impressed. Shoulder/arm articulation is all that's really been highlighted and it looks good. The shoulder pad/armour seems to allow a good range of motion, while not looking goofy.

Waist/ab articulation is anyone's guess at this point...

Favorite suit in the movie, dissapointed about Tony not using him or not seeing the armor use its chest beam. Idk what but this suit appeals to my nature. Instant buy for me :)

I love this suit designwise, but what stops me is the apparent lack of posing options this one may end up having.. :p

I love this suit designwise, but what stops me is the apparent lack of posing options this one may end up having.. :p

I dont get how anyone thinks this figure will be Less poseable?
I mean what poses should he be doing besides standing, hand blast, and maybe chest blast?

Back