Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be fair Hot Toys' latest releases have been pretty spot on, and some even arrived earlier than anticipated like the Mandarin.

Yeah but the mandarin is not an IM, he no light-up functions, not as much sculpting like an IM suit. The mechanic tony figure too had a recycled sculpt and parts from
the other tony stark figure so again was easy to make. I think it was just luck some things we got early this year :dunno

I love Heartbreaker but I am being buried in releases right now, I wouldn't mind another month or two to wait.

This.c i may have to cancel heartbreaker. Luckily he doesn't have an ex to worry about and will likely be available from one store or another for quite a while

This is the only IM HT i've ordered so far.. So i hope it won't get delay. But i do understand others if it gets delay for us to save more bec of the releases ht having.

According to Sideshow August!! . They've change also Robocop(Aug) ED 209 ( Apr) and Mark 42 (July)

Im completely ok with this. I like them spread out over the year more, much better for my wallet. I just got hit with wm mk2 and celtic pred charges today and that was simultaneously the worst and best news of the day. :lol

Yea I was looking forward to getting 42 before IP.. Oh well wallet can recover a little.

But i wouldn't hold my breath for April...

Hot toys Schedule for April ( According to Sideshow):

- Batman
- Robin
- Tonto
- MOS Zod
- Red Snapper
- The Cloud ( Storm Raiders)
- IP
- ED-209

8 figures! No Way!

- Batman
- Robin
- Tonto
- MOS Zod
- Red Snapper
- IP
- ED-209

8 figures! No Way!

I thought the ED-209 got pushed too? And what the heck are we getting next month??

Edit: Nope ED-209 still up in April but it's weird they aren't releasing Robocop first

ED-209 was schedule for february like Robocop. Now it's April

The only thing schedule for February it's The Wolverine and IM 1/6 Busts. Nothing in March.

Dang, August is a hell of a delay. Now it'll be encroaching on Thor, Centurion and 42. There's just no winning this game :lol

- Batman
- Robin
- Tonto
- MOS Zod
- Red Snapper
- IP
- ED-209

8 figures! No Way!

SS Site still has April but I thought Hot Toys updated Batman & Robin for July via Facebook

Back