Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
524371_532457606827227_1220335859_n.jpg

Why Silver Centurion look so big there!?:lol

I think its raised up on a clear pedestal or something

It's closer to the camera and on a pedestal.

Lol I know dont be so serious:lol just looked oddly funny to me. But from what Ive seen the SC suit does look a bit bigger or fuller which I thought looked the opposite in the film.:dunno

These 2 suits have the most intricate designs as mk suits. :clap

Agreed! These are sweet. There are still a couple Id like to see made that were barely in the film,I dont think these will be the end of the IM3 suits.

I too have been considering slapping a PO down on this as well, and I said I wouldn't get any of the armours from IM3 :slap

Same... Wasn't going to get any, but couldn't help getting a War Machine... Then I got Iron Patriot... Then I saw Centurion and had to have it... Then came Mark 42... And **** it... I can't stop at heartbreaker. The question is whether I just keep the BBTS order or pay a little more to put it on flex at ssc.

Really excited about this figure, looks great. Very unique design, its gonna be a long wait now.

I was surprised to see HB still available for PO in HK yesterday. I think this is a great suit, not sure why all other IM3 figures are sold out and not this.

(Not including the PPS ones)

I was surprised to see HB still available for PO in HK yesterday. I think this is a great suit, not sure why all other IM3 figures are sold out and not this.

(Not including the PPS ones)

cause I'd say that Silver Centurion was more iconic since it is a classic armor from the comics, as well as the Iron Patriot, Mark 42 being a main suit and such. Heartbreaker and Igor were extras.

Back