1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tell me do you bleed

NEVER
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429574544.028446.jpgj

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429574556.327834.jpg

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

北京国安;7708835 said:
I do want a black MOS[emoji31]

I really hope that's a convention exclusive or something at some point like the Christopher Reeve Evil Superman. Black and silver costume with a mountain of skulls diorama base, you know it makes sense Hot Toys :lecture

Took a while, but finally finished my black MOS. Pretty happy with how he turned out. Here are a couple quick pics :)
View attachment 180457
View attachment 180458

Nice mod man. Looks really good! :hi5:

They're collectibles!!! Ahh who am I kidding, they're dolls... :lol

Ha ha, this is how I usually respond everytime my buddies love to give me a hard time.
I'm like dammit dude...they're collectibles not dolls man! :lol

北京国安;7708832 said:
tell me do you bleed

NEVER
View attachment 180597j

Very nice pic Jaxon.

I really hope that's a convention exclusive or something at some point like the Christopher Reeve Evil Superman. Black and silver costume with a mountain of skulls diorama base, you know it makes sense Hot Toys :lecture

Let's focus on MOS2.0 now

I do believe it will be a exclusive figure

从我的 iPad 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Nice mod man. Looks really good! :hi5:

Ha ha, this is how I usually respond everytime my buddies love to give me a hard time.
I'm like dammit dude...they're collectibles not dolls man! :lol

Thanks a lot, Remy! Your friends are just hating, man. They WISH they had your doll collection. :lol

Thanks a lot, Remy! Your friends are just hating, man. They WISH they had your doll collection. :lol

Lol, yeah, they do actually think its cool, whenever they come over, they're always checking out the figures.
But you know how it is, friends will be friends and we give each other a hard time.

So sometimes, we're out somewhere, and they would be like...have you seen his doll collection?
So of course, it draws out a lot of laughs, and I have to correct them, and tell them its collectibles, not dolls!!!
lol, its all good though, we all have a good laugh about it. :lol

Sideshow just informed me they are giving a free Jor-El with the purchase of Superman. That is a $220 figure for free. I was surprised as I only ordered Superman. Both are arriving today.

Thank you Sideshow!

Sideshow just informed me they are giving a free Jor-El with the purchase of Superman. That is a $220 figure for free. I was surprised as I only ordered Superman. Both are arriving today.

Thank you Sideshow!
That's great. Congrats on your new figure. Here in Asia, the value of Jor-el is now very low because not too many collectors here wants to have him. Hobby shops are selling it for as cheap as $100. Sideshow probably just wants to clear their stock because no one is buying him anymore.

I ordered Superman today and my account shows it shipped out. The package weighs 11 pounds according to UPS so I'm thinking there's probably a Jor-El in there since Superman should only be 4-5 pounds.

Back