1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's MOS 1.0 from the movie,I do love those different details in 2.0,Henry's hair style is much more attractive to me

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

The new suits not what I call totally different. It's just adjusted in some areas. We used the same base suit and changed the details.

How would you be able to tell that from anything released this far?

And even if it where the suit is still not completly different but an update of the last one. It's still supposed to be the suit from the ship.

The color is brighter. The arm guants are integrated. The accents have been changed. But it's still the same basic look. Here's a quote from the head costume designer talking about what Mr. Snyder wanted done with the costumes...

"He’s tasked with designing a whole new Batsuit for Ben Affleck, the new crusader taking over the role from Christian Bale, and a new look for Wonder Woman played by Gal Gadot. He tells us that he’s also “tweaking” the Superman outfit."

And Zach has also come out and said its just some minor changes to the existing look. A new suit would be like the changes from batman begins to tdk or superman 1 to returns. Those are unique costumes. Your average Joe at the movies won't even know there has been any changes to the suit.

The color is brighter. The arm guants are integrated. The accents have been changed. But it's still the same basic look. Here's a quote from the head costume designer talking about what Mr. Snyder wanted done with the costumes...

"He’s tasked with designing a whole new Batsuit for Ben Affleck, the new crusader taking over the role from Christian Bale, and a new look for Wonder Woman played by Gal Gadot. He tells us that he’s also “tweaking” the Superman outfit."

And Zach has also come out and said its just some minor changes to the existing look. A new suit would be like the changes from batman begins to tdk or superman 1 to returns. Those are unique costumes. Your average Joe at the movies won't even know there has been any changes to the suit.

I just hope they scale any new DC movie figures correctly, still annoyed the MOS Superman figure is so tall.

Good to know, I'll just get Batman...and hope they make him in the MOS scale...

minor_differences.png

totalwholegrain.jpg

Two different things.

Back