1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

The base is HUGE! almost bigger than the evil supes base!! I am needing to buy another detolf!

Bri

Really liking the pics in here....here's another from me....

....love this figure.

I am cracking up at the "Batmidget" look when you put Supes next to Bats.

DE26A55E-4068-4747-8536-320F75886389.jpg

https://i52.photobucket.com/albums/...ames_are_taken/Kinneil house/Baratthegate.jpg

90A563E4-96B5-4078-862B-AF9149039174.jpg

CD84F3E6-87B3-447B-BE33-BAB36B9344E0.jpg

Barry, do you have a display thread showing your whole collection because your pics are awesome buddy! Love the set ups and poses :clap

Very nice JediBear. always love your backgrounds too :clap

Here's one of mine. We got snow today :)yess:) so lots of white light coming in

IMG_4301_zps6610581e.jpg

Yup, the comic cap used to be one of my grail pieces.
Had a hard time selling that, It was a piece I sought after after I got my income tax.

But my collection mainly consist of movie characters, including superheroes in the big screen.
So I had to choose between comic cap and movie cap, and I like the movie cap better.
Did you manage to get the EX of the movie Cap? I can't remember? I always thought the Evan's sculpt would look spectacular with a repaint
Remy said:
And I don't blame you for not thinking about modding yet. You just got the figure so soak it in.
I swear when I did the mod, everytime I hear the suit rip from bring peeled off the plastic collar,
It felt like I was gonna have a heart attack. Lol.
So enjoy the figure for awhile. Well, at least til the mod bug starts to bite you. :)
I'm hoping it won't but I'm starting to itch

tumblr_mx0no2m1nm1sx4jfio1_500.gif

Very nice JediBear. always love your backgrounds too :clap

Here's one of mine. We got snow today :)yess:) so lots of white light coming in

IMG_4301_zps6610581e.jpg

Did you manage to get the EX of the movie Cap? I can't remember? I always thought the Evan's sculpt would look spectacular with a repaint

I'm hoping it won't but I'm starting to itch

tumblr_mx0no2m1nm1sx4jfio1_500.gif

Nice clear pics man.

Yeah, I have the EX. I do like the Evans sculpt and I can see a repaint would make it even nicer, but I love the helmeted head which I'm most likely gonna repaint to give it some battle damage.
There's a little devil on my shoulder though that's whispering in my ear to consider selling the cap for the MOS PF.
Its evident the cape is cloth, but I didn't realize that the boots, and THE SUIT are not sculpted!!!
That's freaking cool.
I don't know, I think I'll miss my cap though if I sell it. It's one or the other since I only have one more 1/4 display case for it.

Oh, it wouldn't surprise me if you eventually scratch that itch. :lol

Barry, do you have a display thread showing your whole collection because your pics are awesome buddy! Love the set ups and poses :clap

Not yet.
I keep meaning to start one. But i am not going to start one till i can get a light box built. So i can take pics of all of my collection in great conditions.
Here's a pic of the collection right now with only a couple of figures missing that are WIPs on my workbench.

72B3D501-362A-40BB-9C2E-E409CCB0F6BD.jpg

I finally got my Superman from SS and I gotta say, it is pretty amazing. The first thing I did when I took it out of the box, was inspect it to see if there were any noticeable flaws. I really didn't find anything, although, I felt the S was just a little crooked but it may have been me, just trying to find a flaw in it. Before I got the figure, I envisioned the cape being a bit thick but it actually flows pretty well and I am quite happy with it. I tried putting Supes on the flight stand but I did not like how it made the cape look. One thing I might do, is maybe iron the cape a little bit. Overall, I am quite happy with my purchase. This is my third Hot Toy Collectible. I think I am hooked!

Here's a quick pick I took during my lunch break. Not the best quality, with a Note 2. Gonna have to pull out my DSLR tonight and take some better ones.

Superman_zps3bd72553.jpg

All of y'alls pics have been amazing!

Really liking the pics in here....here's another from me....

....love this figure.

One of the best pics so far in this thread. Very nicely done!

Barry, your collection looks great. Be sure to throw up new Supes pics when you get the light box all sorted out.

I'm hoping only 1 more day for this one, but once again this winter might delay him until monday because of ADVERSE weather condition's. This winter is getting old hope Superman make's it to the Fortress tommorow.

Last edited:

Wow...considering the high caliber of photos showing up in here from everyone, I appreciate the compliments!
Here's another...

Got my shipping notice, next Tuesday for me! Just curious, does anyone know what the shipping weight for this figure is? Thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind, just checked the product page. Got it!

I finally was able to take some good shots of my Supes.

Front1_zpscabba676.jpg
This is how I left him pose. He looks like such a b.a.!

Front2_zps4b8d206c.jpg
Another angle.

Flight_zpsca2d4f71.jpg
I really like this shot. I just wished I would have had the palms facing more towards the thighs.

I don't regret getting this figure at all!

Mine will be here next Tuesday. I'm pretty excited for it, I do sort of wish that the figure wasn't so much taller in comparison to say the DX12. Still a cool looking figure though.

A quick photo edit. The likeness is unbelievable eh?!
yru3e8ub.jpg

Bri

Back