1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Apparently, my MOS Supes has been held hostage in Sideshow's warehouse for 3 weeks by "internet gremlins" as per SSC's rep after calling yesterday :lol

Sideshow was awesome enough to send a gift with my Supes for the inconvenience and it turns out to be a free Hot Toys Amazing Spider Man figure! How cool is that?!

A Spider Man for your troubles?! Now THAT's a great gift!!! :hi5:

I am cracking up at the "Batmidget" look when you put Supes next to Bats.

DE26A55E-4068-4747-8536-320F75886389.jpg

Glad you finally got him Barry! That pic of yours, however, reminds me of this.....

hulk-punches-thor.gif

:lol

Jut out of curiosity, how long does Tony normally take to make a cape? Never purchased anything from him before and was wandering when to expect it.

He told me around two to three weeks :thud:

Yeah. The key was a bit disappointing. Very soft detail and too smooth.

Mine came in tonight. S is ever so slight/only a collector would notice crooked. I'm cool though. Well done figure.

I think Barry's Modern Life sculpts work better with the red laser eye feature and also as Clark custom.

Because the ML sculpt looks a little tense which is good because Henry's face was very tense whenever he used the laser.

I can't wait till I get Tony's cape, I definitely see working with this

I can't wait till I get Tony's cape, I definitely see working with this

Guyver1....what kind of masking tape did you use to tape off the suit to paint the piping

thanks for the link Barry!

No worries. I have ordered a few of those and a 100 pack of superbright red LEDs. The battery boxes will be handy for laser vision projects especially as they already have a switch in there.

Bigger than the DC Direct Batman figures?

If that is the same body used for the DC Direct Superman, then it's close... Those things have wider thighs and shoulders, thicker arms(But only just), and are about 1cm taller than the MOS figure.
But otherwise they are very similar in size.

EF19D86D-30BD-46CA-9140-FBCB0FF96BE6.jpg

I'm really loving this guy! incredible detail.
jusebagu.jpg
my3ureba.jpg
y3ade8ur.jpg

Bri

All of these pics are driving me crazy. I cannot wait for mine to arrive.

Looking at images of the base there is no way I'll get Reeve, Evil Reeve and Cavill and bases all on one shelf of the Detolf.

Back