1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

So I finally took this guy out to display him. I couldn't think of a more appropriate pose than this at my office, which just so happens to be Disney :rotfl

20140328_150807.jpg

So I finally took this guy out to display him. I couldn't think of a more appropriate pose than this at my office, which just so happens to be Disney :rotfl

20140328_150807.jpg

*In Arnie voice* Come on Supes! Luk at dat little skinny gurlie boy arm! Look at doze flabby pectorals. Get down dhere and crush him!!

Round 1, fight !

:panic:

1975166_637527992967474_1699292001_n.jpg

So unbelievably awesome.

I don't care what people say about Affleck, I absolutely loved Man of Steel, loved Snyder and Goyer's approach, and I keep hope alive that instead of Nolan/Bale's beastly good Batman, we'll get a new one that'll fit this scenario even better.

THANK'S D.A :duff That's a difficult question Love Evil SUPE'S because doesn't feel comic ish but the original is just A MUST Have staple to the collection ,then Man of steel is AWESOME Presence so Evil , original ,M.OS ... Need more superman lol like the clark kent kitash next is on the to do list... If hot toys doesnt release him next some time...

Last edited:

Also a quick tip the green kryptoite glows great under blue l.e.ds and can pick up off ebay cheap 4 like 10 bucks and it lights up.

I don't have Evil Sup, but the figure looks dam good. I have the original though & MOS. Top notch figures & every Sup fan should have them. Looking forward to your Clark bash.

I don't have Evil Sup, but the figure looks dam good. I have the original though & MOS. Top notch figures & every Sup fan should have them.

Evil Superman might not seem like a must buy item but, if you can get him for a good price, pick him up.
Here's one i did for a fellow member a couple of weeks back.

DC238DDB-17B1-4442-AC63-26716D3B2DF0.jpg

7B38883B-4A93-4996-B34F-CA536194AE19.jpg

BB9301E3-62D6-4085-B255-776DFAE319DA.jpg

I've considered picking this up on a few occasions, but never seem to pull the trigger. Your mod looks freaking awesome man. Nice work on the eyes. Did you put a on/off switch on the back, or something?

I've considered picking this up on a few occasions, but never seem to pull the trigger. Your mod looks freaking awesome man. Nice work on the eyes. Did you put a on/off switch on the back, or something?

Yeah. There's a CR2032 battery holder on the rear hanging down. It makes changing the batteries easier than fitting it all in the head. Plus you can always get a spare to do the lighting mod, so you can swap that in for shots where you would see the back of the figure.

Yeah. There's a CR2032 battery holder on the rear hanging down. It makes changing the batteries easier than fitting it all in the head. Plus you can always get a spare to do the lighting mod, so you can swap that in for shots where you would see the back of the figure.

Love it :clap The idea of swapping the hs in and out for pics is perfect.

Love it :clap The idea of swapping the hs in and out for pics is perfect.

Thanks a lot.
I did a separate headsculpt for myself for the MOS figure where it's all contained in the head but the whole thing has to be removed to swap out the batteries.
And i used the single LED system from a Hot Toys Midas helmet(That i had already fitted with a Tony Stark face, so i didn't need the lighting system).
The only problem with using that system is firstly, it's hard to come by(No-one wants to use a donor IM helmet), and second, there is only one LED, so the lighting will never be as bright as a 2-LED system working off a more powerful battery.

An exterior battery holder is far easier to deal with.

Here is the single LED system from the IM helmet:

And the exterior battery version with two superbright LEDs:

Thanks a lot.
I did a separate headsculpt for myself for the MOS figure where it's all contained in the head but the whole thing has to be removed to swap out the batteries.
And i used the single LED system from a Hot Toys Midas helmet(That i had already fitted with a Tony Stark face, so i didn't need the lighting system).
The only problem with using that system is firstly, it's hard to come by(No-one wants to use a donor IM helmet), and second, there is only one LED, so the lighting will never be as bright as a 2-LED system working off a more powerful battery.

An exterior battery holder is far easier to deal with.

Here is the single LED system from the IM helmet:

And the exterior battery version with two superbright LEDs:

I actually like the IM single light setup better with the button on the back of the hair, but both versions get the job done :clap

Back