Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very impressed with this figure after getting him today.

As everyone mentioned, the head sculpt is beautifully done.
I took the helmet off and put that on immediately even though the helmet did look good on the figure as well.

I typically prefer the clean version IM suits to display over battle damage variants, but in hand this is incredibly well done.
Nothing looks cheap or rushed, HT really nailed every detail of damage on this figure.

Top 5 IM figure for sure :D

HTAvengersIMMk7BattleDamageversion2_zps322a035b.jpg

HTAvengersIMMk7BattleDamageversion3_zpsb4ec70c0.jpg

HTAvengersIMMk7BattleDamageversion4_zps886ae299.jpg

Last edited:
Got this guy today Thanks to Venturluni.

So glad is old of my Regular MK VII to fund this guy. So much more impressed with this guy than i was with the Reg,. I love the RDJ sculpt too also the base is great. My only issue was the mask magnets fell off but that's a 2 second fix.

Here some pics

DSCN0055.JPG

DSCN0056.JPG

DSCN0059.JPG

DSCN0061.JPG

Last edited:
Congrats on getting one! Such a great figure.

I do feel my regular Mark VII is a bit redundant now depite being another super pimp figure.

I'm feeling kind of the same the more I look at my BD figure, can't bring myself to let the regular one go though!

Congrats on getting one! Such a great figure.

I do feel my regular Mark VII is a bit redundant now depite being another super pimp figure.

Why man? Depending on how you have your Regular setup they're actually pretty different the two figures, I can happily appreciate both equally in my collection :)

Why man? Depending on how you have your Regular setup they're actually pretty different the two figures, I can happily appreciate both equally in my collection :)

Perception, what if it's backwards. being the MKVIIBD 1st coming out and MKVII later, he would choose the new one. unless he doesn't like his armor "Clean"
Just do like me, and get them all.......

mine just arrived from SSC but I'm considering selling it or trading it. It was an impulse buy the moment it went up but after the basic version arrived I struggled to think of where the hell I would display it

my Mark IV is with the avengers display while my HOA display has a Secret Project IV in it's place, kind of like the grey version is the "armor unavailable" symbol. IDK, it seems silly typing it out like that but i'm a dork.

Back