Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks!

Here's another one. Love that head sculpt!

YAC7Y3A.jpg

What the? They finally make a great looking RDJ sculpt and it's a exclusive? Blasphemy!

Stop posting pictures of boxes and show us more of the figure!! It ain't teaser pleaser anymore ._.

Still waiting on side by side mark vii bd and reg mark vii bd comparison!

Love the damaged torso :clap wish I had this over the regular one.

Ever since they showed the original MKVII, I was curious why HT decided to add so much scarring around the reactor. He definitely had some, but not THAT much. Here is a pic. https://i1.wp.com/screencaps.us/201/2-avengers/full/avengers-movie-screencaps.com-15298.jpg
I think it's a little distracting visually, because I love the damage they have done on the past chest pieces. It's always been a good balance of accuarcy vs design, if that makes sense.
Having said that, I chose to get the BD over the regular because I LOVE the look of the rest of him. It's an entirely different look than a standard Iron Man; I'm a sucker for the details. Can't wait until he gets here Thursday. :yess:

Ever since they showed the original MKVII, I was curious why HT decided to add so much scarring around the reactor. He definitely had some, but not THAT much. Here is a pic. https://i1.wp.com/screencaps.us/201/2-avengers/full/avengers-movie-screencaps.com-15298.jpg
I think it's a little distracting visually, because I love the damage they have done on the past chest pieces. It's always been a good balance of accuarcy vs design, if that makes sense.
Having said that, I chose to get the BD over the regular because I LOVE the look of the rest of him. It's an entirely different look than a standard Iron Man; I'm a sucker for the details. Can't wait until he gets here Thursday. :yess:

Well one can argue that he looks more burnt and metallic in the proto/movie too

Has anyone tried removing any of the pieces that are removable on the regular? I think it's interesting he still comes with the same instructions on how to remove the pieces, and even includes the tool to do it with.

Stop posting pictures of boxes and show us more of the figure!! It ain't teaser pleaser anymore ._.

Still waiting on side by side mark vii bd and reg mark vii bd comparison!

Not many ppl will open theirs. Myself included.

Are you planning on opening yours when it arrives?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Not many ppl will open theirs. Myself included.

Are you planning on opening yours when it arrives?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I certainly will be opening mine and keeping this one if I like it. I may just sell one of my regular VII's instead If I feel I have too many of this MK.

I'll get some pics up when it arrives tomorrow it entered the UK yesterday.

We need more pics of the FIGURE in here. :lol

(Btw, if anyone's willing to sell their BD Mark VII for a good price, give me a shout. :wave)

Back