Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why didn't I get an email about this promotion, grrrrr i buy so much crap off them :panic::panic::panic::panic::thud:

I don't think it was an advertised promo, they just kind of did it. I know I wasn't expecting one, but there she was.

I am so using that base for my Hulk when he eventually arrives

:goodpost: I think I'm using the base for Cap, it totally fits better with Hulk or Cap.

Im using the Evil Superman Base for the bd mk vii and the chitari bsse for Cap. I totally agree Cap fits better with the bd base.

I don't think it was an advertised promo, they just kind of did it. I know I wasn't expecting one, but there she was.

:goodpost: I think I'm using the base for Cap, it totally fits better with Hulk or Cap.

Idd If I need a base for IM I will use one of the VI bases I have two just sitting doing nothing.

If it helps, I always get my quantum ship notices from 4:30 to 5:30pm pst. Then those get updated later in the night

finally got mine! Monday it is for me! Also my est. shipping weight is 6.8 lbs. lol, definitely no freebie fig for me, but why so little? And that's on top of a packout.

Back