Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if satan has any, he has it all. :lol

church_lady_could_it_be_satan.jpg

:rotfl

It will ship after your last payment officially clears...so a couple days after the final flex payment is scheduled.

That's weird, I live about 3 hours from SSC, have ordered over 50 flex payed items from them and have never had an item leave the warehouse the same day my final flex payment was charged...I've received notification that a shipping label was created that same day, but I've never had an item physically leave the warehouse the same day...maybe im just unlucky :)

If someone in the UK is still looking for one. PM me. I'm just asking a little over retail for my effort.

That's weird, I live about 3 hours from SSC, have ordered over 50 flex payed items from them and have never had an item leave the warehouse the same day my final flex payment was charged...I've received notification that a shipping label was created that same day, but I've never had an item physically leave the warehouse the same day...maybe im just unlucky :)

I live an hour away from SSC, and I have always had the same experience as this too.

.... 300USD?
the cheapest i could find was 500+USD here in China, and it's sold out, since it's kind of hard to get one.

.... 300USD?
the cheapest i could find was 500+USD here in China, and it's sold out, since it's kind of hard to get one.

Back