Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I asked about international customers, just got this from Sideshow:

Dear Matthew,

Thank you for your email. We appreciate your interest in our products and the time you took to contact our Customer Service Department.

The Battle Damaged Mark VII is a special promotional figure celebrating the release of Iron Man III. This piece is limited to specific markets and territories, offered with limited availability. Stay tuned to Hot Toys website/facebook etc. for updates on possible international offers. Sideshow Collectibles is only allowed to accept orders from customers within the United States.

Please let me know if I can assist you further!

that's why I offered to buy 2, I can have one shipped to my home and another to my brother as long as they're willing to pay the full asking price for the figure and shipping, I won't ask for anything else but that:)

I haven another address I can send to, does that mean I can order one more or do I need a another account?

Well my iPad is about to die and it's nearly 1am here in the UK so I'm going to bow out now and cry myself to sleep

One more time just for the record though **** you sideshow **** you

Feel for you mate, i'm in the same situation. Sucks no UK retailers got it, except Mother's Basement but i didn't know til it was too late

All this talk of the price being ridiculous after selling out has me really wanting to order it.

I asked about international customers, just got this from Sideshow:

Dear Matthew,

Thank you for your email. We appreciate your interest in our products and the time you took to contact our Customer Service Department.

The Battle Damaged Mark VII is a special promotional figure celebrating the release of Iron Man III. This piece is limited to specific markets and territories, offered with limited availability. Stay tuned to Hot Toys website/facebook etc. for updates on possible international offers. Sideshow Collectibles is only allowed to accept orders from customers within the United States.

Please let me know if I can assist you further!

Such a BS response, SS know they are the only official Hot Toys reseller who ships to the UK, all the independent sellers over here just get their stock from various HK suppliers and we know how many were made available to that market. Basically if you're outside of HK, Singapore and the US and want this figure you're up **** creek and you don't have a paddle

Is it confirmed that Sideshow is the only site in the US to sell this figure? Since I live in CA, I'd rather purchase this at BBTS and save on tax. Does anyone know if BBTS will offer this?

Is it confirmed that Sideshow is the only site in the US to sell this figure? Since I live in CA, I'd rather purchase this at BBTS and save on tax. Does anyone know if BBTS will offer this?

It seems they won't be getting it. It's a "limited edition" figure so it seems like SSC will be the only one carrying this. Who knows for sure though.

It seems they won't be getting it. It's a "limited edition" figure so it seems like SSC will be the only one carrying this. Who knows for sure though.

I don't know why they can't. Just get each of their employee to order one and you already probably have 30 to sell haha

Guess i can't get another one with my wifes account; :p

"Sideshow Christina: This item is limited to 1 per customer. If her information does not match she can place an order.
The billing address, shipping address, and credit card must not be matching."

If BBTS gets a hold of a couple of these, I guarantee they'll sell it for $500+

Guess i can't get another one with my wifes account; :p

"Sideshow Christina: This item is limited to 1 per customer. If her information does not match she can place an order.
The billing address, shipping address, and credit card must not be matching."

Someone here mentioned that got 5 of these? Does he have 5 different accounts, with 5 different shipping addresses? If so, impressive.

less than 100 remain, caved and bought one but will probably just sell it in the future, what can you do? HT has me by the nuts:dunno

I was thinking of getting this figure when it was first announced but I'm not very keen on the price. To me personally the die cast Mark XLII seems like a better deal if I'm going to be shelling out that much cash. Personally I'm waiting to see Iron Man 3 before deciding if I want to order it though. If not I might just get a standard Mark VII.

Back