Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's every thread with hot toys in it.

people ***** then get it and accept it then they *****...its never ending cycle

Sweet! Nice to see a confirmation and it looks like we'll be getting the PO up soon.

It looks like there will a number stock? They sure aren't shy of bolding the LIMITED.

Where is the number stock information and bolded "Limited"? As I said, at the beginning of this thread, there will be 3000 of these figures made.

technically every hot toys release is a limited release. "limited" doesn't really mean much outside "we are only making x amount" that amount could be hundreds to millions

This figure has legs, I don't see how it would be in HT's business interests to only make 3000. The prices will only go up in the secondary market. HT is only going to make money on the figures for what they sell them to wholesalers for.

I am not too concerned on how many they make, just as long as I get one and it's mint, with no QC issues.

I am not a scalper, or planning to hock mine for 3 times what I paid.

I am not a scalper either.

Also, the figures I do buy, I do like knowing the amount that were made. Gives me a feeling they are more of a collectible. :lecture

I am not a scalper either.

Also, the figures I do buy, I do like knowing the amount that were made. Gives me a feeling they are more of a collectible. :lecture

anyone who says the edition size doesn't matter really hasn't grasped the concept of an item being 'collectible'.

let's take baseball cards for example. would you rather have an alex rodriguez rookie card that thousands are still in circulation and for sale, OR a honus wagner card, who nobody ever heard of but is worth over $1,000,000 because there may be three in existence.

gee...let me think.

Back