Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These shots really make me want to get a Hulk to go with it. Excellent pictures!

Few more shots! Enjoy!

IMG_6683.jpg

IMG_6687.jpg

There was no circumventing of any rules. I bought one. My Brother bought one. He gave his to me after i gave him the cash.

i distinctly remember you ordered one when it was only available to U.S. buyers and had it delivered to a friend's house in new york. THEN, a small amount went on sale for European buyers and that's where you ordered your second.

sorry, my OCD requires accuracy. :wave

Also, no-one was bragging about getting two(Myself and Jmlsuperman are the only two who have posted about having more than one since they started arriving i think). Someone asked "how are people getting more than one?"
I explained how i was able to get two.
It was written is a flat tone. It wasn't written like: "Hey ******-bags! I got two! You losers who never even got one, what do you think of that, eh??? You suck!"
If you *read it* like that, then i apologise.
I was just answering the question posed earlier.
There was no circumventing of any rules. I bought one. My Brother bought one. He gave his to me after i gave him the cash.
When you post that you got two, while so many people posted that they were so disappointed that they got NONE, how do you think people would react to your pictures of two?
You thought no one would object? How obtuse can you be?

Since these were restricted to one per person, which was done to ensure that as many collectors in THE U.S. by the way, got one, you circumvented the rules by having another person buy one FOR YOU.

You did break the rules. Sideshow limited it to one per person because they didn't want anyone getting more than one from them, in any way shape or form, to ensure that the most people got one, rather than people getting multiples.
If Sideshow wanted anyone to have two, it would have been limited to 2 per person, which they sometimes do.

You broke the rules by getting more than one and by getting any at all, because this was intended only for the U.S. for Americans, because this is an American character. They wanted as many Americans as possible to get one and have no American deprived of one because a foreigner got one instead.
Frankly, I would have preferred they made enough so everyone could have one, but since it was limited to the U.S., you broke the rules twice.

You broke the rules by getting more than one and by getting any at all, because this was intended only for the U.S. for Americans, because this is an American character. They wanted as many Americans as possible to get one and have no American deprived of one because a foreigner got one instead.
Frankly, I would have preferred they made enough so everyone could have one, but since it was limited to the U.S., you broke the rules twice.
tumblr_mu92p5tZDg1shlw0so1_250.gif

i distinctly remember you ordered one when it was only available to U.S. buyers and had it delivered to a friend's house in new york. THEN, a small amount went on sale for European buyers and that's where you ordered your second.

sorry, my OCD requires accuracy. :wave

No.
First one went to my friend in Illinois.
Second one was ordered by my brother.
For me.
I couldn't order another one.
I had already got one.

When you post that you got two, while so many people posted that they were so disappointed that they got NONE, how do you think people would react to your pictures of two?
You thought no one would object? How obtuse can you be?

Since these were restricted to one per person, which was done to ensure that as many collectors in THE U.S. by the way, got one, you circumvented the rules by having another person buy one FOR YOU.

You did break the rules. Sideshow limited it to one per person because they didn't want anyone getting more than one from them, in any way shape or form, to ensure that the most people got one, rather than people getting multiples.
If Sideshow wanted anyone to have two, it would have been limited to 2 per person, which they sometimes do.

I think you need to use the word America a few more times!

How dare a European above all people get two eh?!

I only laugh because it was just an accident i was able to order at all.
My default Sideshow address is a friend's house in Illinois.
And even that is just so i can save on import fees.
Only because of that i was able to get on the first list.
You have to jump fast when something like this goes up for pre-order, lol.
I suppose maybe some of the americans are getting slower in their old age.
:rotfl

It only takes a few comments before folks bust out the 'Merican' patriotism....on a toy board...about a toy.....made in China.

Sideshow did make their Iron Man Comiquette holding an American Flag. That should tell you something. Is there a more logical explanation for Sideshow restricting the Iron Man figure to U.S. customers only? I can't think of one. If you can, please explain.

Sideshow did make their Iron Man Comiquette holding an American Flag. That should tell you something. Is there a more logical explanation for Sideshow restricting the Iron Man figure to U.S. customers only? I can't think of one. If you can, please explain.

This WASN'T restricted to US customers only!

It WASN'T restricted to US customers only!

And Sideshow didn't make this HOT TOYS did.

Yeah I gotta agree with him you can still get on the waitlist for him in just about any country besides the us which blows because I would've jumped on it months ago

Back