Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
post-476240-1380348661.jpg

Well, this is NOT what I signed up for. The Battle damage is really lackluster. HS is ok though.

Compare it to this:
538994_10151345053207344_568724232_n.jpg

Added effect of Thor tearing-off the mask
post-476240-1380348661.jpg

Well, this is NOT what I signed up for. The Battle damage is really lackluster. HS is ok though.

Compare it to this:
538994_10151345053207344_568724232_n.jpg

I wouldn't worry too much about this figure being lackluster. Those pics are the ones that are lackluster. I'm sure if any of the seasoned photographers/bloggers shoot this figure, they could make it look like the Hot Toys photo if not better. The more popular photo bloggers that we all love, all use some sort of photo editing to spruce up the image. So you can't really judge the quality on this product by pics alone. You'll have to make your judgment by assessing the figure once you have it in hand.

Trust me, this figure will be worth the wait.

Last edited:
I wouldn't worry too much about this figure being lackluster. Those pics are the ones that are lackluster. I'm sure if any of the seasoned photographers on the boards shoot this figure, they could make it look like the Hot Toys photo if not better.

This figure will be worth the wait.

:lecture what he said.

Unless I'm mistaken the new pics don't look dissimilar to the pics shown at the toy conventions?

Unless I'm mistaken the new pics don't look dissimilar to the pics shown at the toy conventions?

The figure at the conventions looks like it really was the final figure. It looks great and close to the prototype, congrats to everyone getting this.

I wouldn't worry too much about this figure being lackluster. Those pics are the ones that are lackluster. I'm sure if any of the seasoned photographers/bloggers shoot this figure, they could make it look like the Hot Toys photo if not better. The more popular photo bloggers that we all love, all use some sort of photo editing to spruce up the image. So you can't really judge the quality on this product by pics alone. You'll have to make your judgment by assessing the figure once you have it in hand.

Trust me, this figure will be worth the wait.

Yeah, I see the picture quality is quite bad, but I am a photographer and I can tell you there will be a difference especially in the paint chipping, which I dig about the prototype. I'll have to add that myself.

But what is a HologramAI custom one?

From those pics the amount of BD does seem to be in line with the proto pics Hot Toys released so I for one am happy :yess:

Back