Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He got a waitlist conversion about a month ago.
He was possibly the happiest i have ever seen him on this forum at that time.
Even me telling him i have two coming didn't upset him.

only 2? I set up all my close friends and family with SS accounts for moments like these. I snagged 14 of these. Ebay HERES I COMES! bend over children, daddy's home, time to play hide the salami.

me too. do we have pictures of the actual figure that is shipping?

Yep.
They pulled out all the stops with this one.

48771-1.jpg

Lol.. ..i am a hoarder! Actually, one is for a friend in Ireland who couldnt order it. I had to call in so many favors and did a friends taxes to get those orders.

You're better off.
But he's gone now.
He helped make this thread what it is.
When he missed out on the pre-order, he called anyone who got one a sodomite and claimed he didn't want one anyway.
:rotfl

That fkn guy is crazy:cuckoo: anyways got my notice for my Bd mk7!

Lol.. ..i am a hoarder! Actually, one is for a friend in Ireland who couldnt order it. I had to call in so many favors and did a friends taxes to get those orders.

oh, ok. i guess no ones getting salami hid on themselves. i still might hid the salami on someone. i cant decide if i want this. if i really want to hide the salami ill need to wait until there arent many on ebay, cuz once these ship, those prices will come down a bit, before getting really offensive, say by xmas time.

Back