Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just noticed ebay took down some - but not all - of the preorders.

I think ebay is taking down all of these listings. Even if they come up in search - When you click on the item, it takes you to an alternative page.

Someone probably sent a complaint about policy violations on these. I think pre-sales are forbidden unless it ships within 30 days.

Sellers like this give the rest of the legit sellers on Ebay and Ebay itself a bad rap. Who the hell is going to PO this anyway on Ebay with a release estimate of July?

I understand Ebay allows pre-order stuff, but they should stop that.
If you don't have the item, and can't show actual pictures of your item, and not a promo pic from the manufacturer....Go The **** Home.

I sell on Ebay, and I have bought on Ebay, but Pole Lickers like this are most of the reason of what give Ebay a bad rap.

Man I hate to Narc on you Thatistooreal, but you are one of the one's selling 10 of these on e-bay. I just called you out and you changed your profile ebay name on the freaksboard just now to galaxybubble.
Changed it in the last 30 seconds and i got the screencaps to prove it.

Man that is shaddy dude.:(

Man I hate to Narc on you Thatistooreal, but you are one of the one's selling 10 of these on e-bay. I just called you out and you changed your profile ebay name on the freaksboard just now to galaxybubble.
Changed it in the last 30 seconds and i got the screencaps to prove it.

Man that is shaddy dude.:(

This is precious!

Nope. I had godofmischief, galaxybubble, and thatguy1056 as my username on eBay. I don't use eBay anymore though aside from buying some custom parts from time to time. Local Queens collector I had the pleasure of running into at Forbiddenplanet in the city, does deals with HK sellers a lot. There's also another local Queens member here on the forums as well somewhere. :p Always nice meeting a local collector, hardly ANY on the site.

I'm personally happy they're taking down these listings. Asia's Mark VII market is about to crash!

And what? :slap Two different usernames bud! :lol

So the question is do you have these?

Back