Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weeeellll.... this exclusive sale is just one more reason why our country is the greatest in the world :D. I know, I know... it's stuff like this that makes it so easy to hate us and inspires jealously and these types of acts if terrorism...

As punishment to all you living in the states bragging about how you got one I'm now going to post IM3 spoilers in every thread :lecture

Don't blame me, blame Sideshow :wink1: :lol

In every war there's collateral damage, I apologise in advance if you get caught in the blast radias...

:wink1: :lol

Just jokes :D. Maybe bad ones. Sorry :peace

Yes Tebow is still a Jet. Broncos are the team to beat in the AFC in 2013.
The Jets will be lucky to win 5 or 6 games this season.

I don't know you guys picked him up in the first place, mush less why you are holding onto him. He gonna be cut or what?

Also, you were at the draft? That's cool. How did that happen?

Just fyi, a friend, she is looking to trade one of the two she ordered for an iron monger plus $200 cash. Cash not needed to pay until July 10th.
Just an option for those who rather not spend to much cash but trade instead and a little cash.

Just fyi, a friend, she is looking to trade one of the two she ordered for an iron monger plus $200 cash. Cash not needed to pay until July 10th.
Just an option for those who rather not spend to much cash but trade instead and a little cash.

Haha. Tell her not to get her hopes up.
This thing isn't made of gold.

To all those who didnt get the email, I actually saw the link posted in the thread first. After I saw that, checked my email and the order was in. I've kept this thread as my homepage, went to the last page and sure enough, it was for sale. Its luck, dumb luck really. I need to thank those who posted it was for sale and the direct link as I wouldnt have known otherwise.

Haha. Tell her not to get her hopes up.
This thing isn't made of gold.

Basically that would put the price with market price. Iron monger sells on Ebay for as low as 440. You add 200 to that and you get the estimated market price of 600 to 650. Is not my pricing or deal, don't shot the messenger lol

Exclusive.
Yes....
Exclusively, *last* after China and Singapore...
:lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16K6m3Ua2nw

And although we half went to **** there are still things that are, will be and can't be changed.

Hollywood, founders of Marvel, D.C. and tons of other global recognized pop culture, baseball, white picket fences, hot dogs and apple pie.

Let's not forget about our beloved media

The empire has not fully crumbled yet :lecture :lol

screw it, i am not going to buy any of IM figs from HT. Missed out on everything that are related to IM and Avengers. So rather save the money for other lines...

thanks for letting me know guys. :)

And although we half went to **** there are still things that are, will be and can't be changed.

Hollywood, founders of Marvel, D.C. and tons of other global recognized pop culture, baseball, white picket fences, hot dogs and apple pie.

Let's not forget about our beloved media

NaturalBornKillers_onesheet_TV-4-500x412.jpg

I swear Woody Harrelson has discovered the fountain of youth.
That movie was made in the 90s.
Here he is at the premiere of The Hunger Games:

woody-harrelson-premiere-the-hunger-games-01.jpg

Back