Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'm a happy man, tried to get two but was at work and couldn't get the other but I did call it, told everyone it was gonna be around $300 and dam did it sell out quick!

My advice to those still wanting this is to continue to check to see if they come back on PO or at least a waitlist. I'm sure once this figure comes in stock there will be some credit cards declined.

I spoke to someone at sideshow and they said to keep an eye on Hot toys' facebook page as they are going to release this figure for international purchases as well...... that is what she said

My advice to those still wanting this is to continue to check to see if they come back on PO or at least a waitlist. I'm sure once this figure comes in stock there will be some credit cards declined.

Yeah but you better be quick on it cuz I don't see that many getting declined.

Luckily I was doing homework throughout the entire day and once I got the email I pounced on it. :-D

I spoke to someone at sideshow and they said to keep an eye on Hot toys' facebook page as they are going to release this figure for international purchases as well...... that is what she said

We'll get left out of that one too :lol

"Canadians? You're not international, you should have been on the US preorder. You're pretty much the same market anyway."

Reminds me of waiting in line to go through customs in Newark for the first time. I wait in the HUGE international line for about 2 hours until some nice airport worker, noticing I was about a foot taller than everyone in the line, asked where I was from. I say Canada, and she says "Canada? You know you can go through the US line, right?"

Anyone knows when did ss start the pre order? Coz I didn't see it coming at all. It just catched me off guard.

Whelp! I've now got the Reg Mark VII and BD Mark VII coming...good grief I can't get enough of the IM stuff! Got Mark 42, IronPatriot and Red Snapper on PO too....:thud:

I bet with the success hot toys has had now with the last year's promo and obviously this years, hot toys will continue to do these promos from here on out.

I wonder what will be next year's......

I bet with the success hot toys has had now with the last year's promo and obviously this years, hot toys will continue to do these promos from here on out.

I wonder what will be next year's......

A bd of an Iron man 3 movie figure, due out next year, pre order it now:rotfl

Back