Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks great !! hes a beaut of a figure -- I wish I could post large images to show mine but no one can tell me how . This forum only lets me post thumnails no matter what I do

but no one can tell me how .
could it be due to this?

f3d1a08fac8b.jpg

p.s. either use some outside pictures uploading service or:
- attach the image and get the thumbnail
- click that thumbnail with the mouse wheel and get a full picture in a new window
- paste the link to that image in

Thanks mate ,

I know what I wasn't doing now, I was attaching the image rather than inserting --

here is my scar with repainted lenses. I ll do some more pics over the week end and maybe set him up in the display cabinet.

1458429_656808851007953_474372017_n.jpg

skin is perfect except the hands needs a little dry brushing on the top just to make the ridges and scales stand out better .

Took this pic of my Scar after the head replacement a month or so back, forgot to upload it.

2md1cav.jpg

Still need to pick this up but been in the back of my head for a while I know I need to jump on this soon.

awesome pic there mate , what happened to your head ----why was it replaced ?

One of the tiny sideburn dreads on the left side of his head came unglued. The pieces is so small that it couldn't be glued back and actually stay in place -- not without making a mess of the area anyway.

One of the tiny sideburn dreads on the left side of his head came unglued. The pieces is so small that it couldn't be glued back and actually stay in place -- not without making a mess of the area anyway.

Use a pin for the glue and tweezers if need be as that's what i use with tiny stuff.

The other part of it was I just didn't like the idea of having that kind of a flaw on my figure. Especially if it was brand-new. One of his foot blades was also chipped on the tip so I had to buy replacement feet. He's as good as new now, but it took some time and money (that I'm still hoping to at least partially make back :lol).

The other part of it was I just didn't like the idea of having that kind of a flaw on my figure. Especially if it was brand-new. One of his foot blades was also chipped on the tip so I had to buy replacement feet. He's as good as new now, but it took some time and money (that I'm still hoping to at least partially make back :lol).

I miss your video reviews. ;) :wink1:

So now that the busy period of work is over in my job I was finally able to get to mess around with Scar today. He came three weeks ago and I opened him up to inspect him but due to being busy at work I had to wait to get a proper look at him.

I love him and he looks great although HT need to make better and more sturdy stands for these guys in the future, no dives yet but they do make you a little bit paranoid.

Some pics -

Back