Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i want celtic already and chopper and elder and wolf and elder p2 an the rest of the lost tribe and all three ancient preds

I can agree with the stuff in bold plus maybe an Elder. But what I want is a 1/4 scale P1.

Celtic prototypes are already out so its definitely coming, i am hoping for the Elder

i want celtic already and chopper and elder and wolf and elder p2 an the rest of the lost tribe and all three ancient preds

Got mine in.. Looks very cool but I'm a bit disappointed with the mask.. Its like not shaped correctly. It looks a little lopsided.. Has cool lenses though. I will pose it with open mandibles I think..

Got mine in.. Looks very cool but I'm a bit disappointed with the mask.. Its like not shaped correctly. It looks a little lopsided.. Has cool lenses though. I will pose it with open mandibles I think..

Is this a common issue or just your opinion on the mask buddy?

Is this a common issue or just your opinion on the mask buddy?

In my case this is a fact not a opinion. The lower half of the mask is crooked.. In the center of the lens where the bridge of the nose is you can clearly see its not straight. I'm thinking of contacting sideshow because of how bad it is. Im not sure if everyone has this problem. I may post a pic later if I get a chance..

Hmm to me in general the mask looks really poorly done tbh

In my case this is a fact not a opinion. The lower half of the mask is crooked.. In the center of the lens where the bridge of the nose is you can clearly see its not straight. I'm thinking of contacting sideshow because of how bad it is. Im not sure if everyone has this problem. I may post a pic later if I get a chance..

Back