Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine, love it.

4ih4.jpg
[/IMG]
y0xv.jpg
[/IMG]

Very Nice! Hopefully I'll get mine soon. dArko2806 reported that his mask is lopsided. How does yours look? Just trying to determine if it's an issue with every figure or if maybe there was a bad batch or two. Thanks

As it was mentioned earlier the chestburster really should have come with the figure. They look great together and gives him something to focus his attention on.

I have the original scar; my first Predator figure by Hot Toys. I also have Wolf and all of the "Super" predators. I've been dying to do comparisons with them myself.

I just spoke with Sideshow to figure out why this is still listed as "preorder" when people are obviously already receiving them. The rep told me they received a partial shipment to the warehouse and that they are currently out of stock atm. Just a head's up for anyone who's thinking about ordering from them. Does anyone know where this IS in stock at a comparable price right now? I may just cancel my Sideshow order so I can get it quicker.

I purchased mine this Saturday at echo base toys in temple city, ca....I had mine on preorder with bbts since the beginning of this year...I was also very surprised that the figure was available....picked it up immediately and it is the most impressive figure in my collection....plenty of accessories and it is pretty heavy! Wonderful piece.:clap:clap

Sideshow sent out an email asking if we wanted to pay in full and have our orders shipped early, due to a partial shipment, and I said yes and mine will be here tomorrow afternoon.

I just spoke with Sideshow to figure out why this is still listed as "preorder" when people are obviously already receiving them. The rep told me they received a partial shipment to the warehouse and that they are currently out of stock atm. Just a head's up for anyone who's thinking about ordering from them. Does anyone know where this IS in stock at a comparable price right now? I may just cancel my Sideshow order so I can get it quicker.

Beautiful figure. Gracious enough to have my wife buy this for me for my birthday today.
Here's my quick photo review before displaying him in my shelf.

Didn't get a chance to put the shuriken on his hand. Swapping hands on this guy is NOT FUN. It takes force to pop in another hand and with the arm gauntlets around his forearm, it's not a fun thing to do. Not sure if this is just on my figure but swapping his right hand was very annoying.

And sorry to those asking for a comparison pictures, this is my first Predator figure. I'm sure other members will be happy to supply those pictures.

9667164020_5804c4a387_b.jpg

9663948973_29236dff10_b.jpg

9663947455_3bd096bd5f_b.jpg

9663946351_1a28b5937c_b.jpg

9667190296_e65e41781b_b.jpg

9667188864_e7de430e92_b.jpg

9667187644_f5cd932789_b.jpg

9663967533_d5cf328745_b.jpg

9663964789_0c1386a3a9_b.jpg

9663983423_6ba7ee4240_b.jpg

Back