Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah i know what you mean. Same for my Predator collection, each one needs to have a 3 kill minimum.

No space for the useless ones that die within 5 mins. The only exception is Elder Predator, which you can assume has killed his fair share, or just happened to stay alive all this time hiding in the office (which takes skill and i respect that).

Yeah Elder would definitely make it into my collection. I'm currently doing a little sums at the moment to see if I can order this guy.

Unlike ED-209 and the Batmobile which I had to miss out on because of a lack of space, Scar wouldn't take up that much space.

My current three Preds, Classic, new City Hunter and Berserker along with Scar, Wolf and a new P2 Elder would do nicely.

Also a new original Jungle Hunter would be a must.

LOVE these pics from fb 1/6 republic

Hell yeah !

I love this one > :thud:

1150151_511491008929792_1678163831_n_zpsfc063bbb.jpg
[/URL]

I just checked my order on Sideshow thought they were taking my final payment for Flexpay today. Turns out the final payment isn't set up till next month. Not cool at all. Anyone else experiencing something similar?

I bought from timcent and I messages him asked em about the figure
And this is what he wrote me

Dear bmalcantra808,

my friend, please wait a little longer, the Scar Predator you pre-ordered from me is from the wholesale batch because i ordered a large number from my wholesaler. the wholesale batch is usually later than the first batch.

what's the first batch?
hong kong people have to queue for many hours on the first day in toy hunters (hot toys) to pre-order the figure in order to get it earliest. each person could only pre-order 1 piece. when the figure is released a few months later, hot toys will deliver the figure to those who pre-ordered it on the first day. those who pre-ordered the figure later would get it later. hot toys always deliver their products very slowly. so every time any new item is released, the market price will automatically rises about 30-50%. because people spent many hours queuing on the first few days. and hot toys prohibits anyone to pre-order more than 1 piece. if people want to pre-order more, they could only find wholesalers to order a large number.

this is the pre-order system in hong kong.

i will buy some first-batch Scar Predator figures from other toy stores at higher prices. Or i won't have that many Scar Predator figures to sell.

please wait a little longer. once i've received the wholesale batch, i will send the figure to you immediately. just like all the other ebay sellers do. i never let my buyers down for pre-order items. many buyers pre-ordered from me the dx12 batman, black widow, dx11 jokers, bane and many other items. and i already sent them all without any problem.

265 usd including shipping is worth the wait because it's a relatively low price. if possible, i may even send the scar predator earlier to you first without waiting for the wholesale batch when i have spare scar predator. (it's not the first batch but it won't be long)

it seems tomorrow the first-batch of scar predator will be released. so i think the later batch and wholesale batch will come soon too.

thanks for your patience and understanding

- timcent88
that explanation was the most understandable, thanks )

[quote
1150151_511491008929792_1678163831_n_zpsfc063bbb.jpg
[/URL]
[/quote]

I wasn't sure about this guy since I'm not a big fan of the AVP movie but after seeing that picture I pulling the trigger. I think I'll pose him the same way too.

Tom

Yikes, they are expensive and don't they break easily? Maybe ill wait till I see an unbelievable deal or hot toys brings back the alien line.

Back