Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I normally dislike unmasked HT predators but the open mandibles on this one look great. Once the other two are released he may be the first one I display unmasked. Spear wielding, roaring and flanked by Celtic and Chopper? Should be awesome

Wolf has silver lenses too so they better get his bio right. Love the great job they did with the face.
This is the 1st pred face i feel they actually got right and i want to display with no mask.

Wolf has silver lenses too so they better get his bio right. Love the great job they did with the face.
This is the 1st pred face i feel they actually got right and i want to display with no mask.

I think its gonna be black but who knows it might be silver if not ill just make em silver
I HOPE TO GOD ITS SILVER LENSES PLEASE:pray::pray:!!!!!!!

Just ordered this guy now i need to find some money for him. Time to trade up and sell somethings ,hope i can keep my order.

Just ordered this guy now i need to find some money for him. Time to trade up and sell somethings ,hope i can keep my order.

Congrats! Hope you can keep your order. In a debate on what I'm going to order now. Oh well I'll make up my mind.

Last edited:
I was really trying hard not to pick this guy up but from these pictures and OMG's photos I'm now in to minds.

I will definitely be picking up Wolf when he is released so having Scar would sort of complete my Predator collection, well the main Predators from the movies.

I will have no interest in Chopper and Celtic just like I had no interest in getting Tracker and Falconer.

Decision, decisions....

Yeah i know what you mean. Same for my Predator collection, each one needs to have a 3 kill minimum.

No space for the useless ones that die within 5 mins. The only exception is Elder Predator, which you can assume has killed his fair share, or just happened to stay alive all this time hiding in the office (which takes skill and i respect that).

I am making my finally payment for this tomorrow to SSC. Still not sure if I am a big fan of the dreads though with them being so thick. Other than that though the rest of the figure looks awesome and I believe he will go well with my Classic and Mr. Black

At least now we know his plasma caster is removable. Reason I bring it up is because Celtic has one attached (figure) and never had one in the movie. Just glad we won't be stuck with having to display him inaccurately with it on.

Well he did still have the cannon arm in the movie, and the video shows that the arm and cannon connect to the backpack. So it still is inaccurate, just not as visible.

How do y'all feel the final product compares to the prototype?

ScarHD25_zps8041346d.jpg~original

This just looks freaking dope :yess:

Back