Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The body, but this is surprisingly good looking. The face is pretty bang on to scar. i think the armor compliments the body great. Sure we can nit pick flaws all day long if we want to be accuracy nazi's but when i look at the figure i think, damn thats a great looking Scar pred. Unlike my impressions of p2

the only issues that i think that would be major would be the dreads,nd the skin coloring. but through customization that all can be fixed.

I still haven't seen the first AVP movie but this figure looks great. I doubt I'll pick him up though since I'm limiting what I purchase nowdays though if we get a new Wolf and perhaps an "ultimate" P1 Pred, I may be sucked back into collecting again.

I still haven't seen the first AVP movie but this figure looks great. I doubt I'll pick him up though since I'm limiting what I purchase nowdays though if we get a new Wolf and perhaps an "ultimate" P1 Pred, I may be sucked back into collecting again.

:eek you must go watch it.

:eek you must go watch it.

I know but for the life of me I can never bring myself to watch a movie about Aliens and Predators that's PG-13. I suppose I should try the unrated version. I also end up risking the chance I end up liking the movie then have the urge to purchase this figure :lol

I would watch it, but that is me. It's been pointed out about the good and the really bad parts. But still they don't really care to much about the humans. Just extra credit at the end of the school year.

Which Predator Think Hot Toys Gonna Make Next I Hope It's Wolf Predator

I would say what ever one is selling for the most on the 2nd market. They have the master mold and all they need to do is do this or that to it. The same box, and there you go. That Predator that is selling on eBay for $2,000 (I seen one selling for that) is on on SSC site for $250. Hot Toys get to Dip twice and even gets some extra topping on that ice cream.

I know but for the life of me I can never bring myself to watch a movie about Aliens and Predators that's PG-13. I suppose I should try the unrated version. I also end up risking the chance I end up liking the movie then have the urge to purchase this figure :lol

Huh I had to go look till you just said this. I had no idea it was PG-13 I seen it in the Theater but at home. I always buy/watch the unrated version of any movie. Better.

I'll moan my *** off about anything Predator releated but I can safely say that in 2013 I'm very content with watching AVP and AVPR and find enjoyment in both. There I said it.:pfft: :yess:

well there is really no difference in the two versions. besides more cussing and more blood splatter. Also if you end up liking it. you will have started at a rather decent time because the new figures are being "announced," and you won't end up paying buko bucks for someting that might let you down. if you end up watching it I can almost guarentee the love story won't be the thing that makes you love it.:lol

if you enjoy avpr even on a guilty pleasure level you should be all over AVP 1

Back